I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.6

I need to stop making parts for this story. Sorry. Bear (Is that the right type of bear? idk) with me. Love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YN's  P.O.V.

I was currently sitting on my warm bed letting it all out. I could barley breath and my eyes felt swollen and raw already. Gasping for air, I kept balling. I was sad. Mad. Hurt.

I was tired, that's what I was.

Tired of Joanna being in the spot I thought I belonged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sam's P.O.V.

Why does she keep running?

God, I seriously messed up.

Maybe its justified. I'm going to get her though. I don't care what she thinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YN's  P.O.V.

I was currently sitting on my warm bed letting it all out. I could barley breath and my eyes felt swollen and raw already. Gasping for air, I kept balling. I was sad. Mad. Hurt.

I was tired, that's what I was.

Tired of Joanna being in the spot I thought I belonged.

Tired of Sam thinking she belonged there.

Tired of not having Sam around.

Tired of not having friends.

Tired of not being happy.

Tired of being tired.

I was done. And I was showing myself that I was done. I was surprised Mum didn't hear me. I'm sure even the neighbors could hear me!

I finally took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. My eyes began to close as I relaxed. I slid under the covers and rested my head on the pillow. I took a look at my alarm clock. 2:37.

"Ugh. No one should be up this early." I groaned and put my head under the covers.

I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to show compassion towards Sam. I didn't know what was going on. I wanted Joanna out of my life. And I wanted the past few years to be erased.

All of a sudden, I heard my window open. I did NOT want Sam to be there. I wanted to greive and be done with this. Having the thing you are greiveing over right beside you makes the entire thing a moot point. Or, it makes everything a whole lot worse. And I felt like both senarios would happen if Sam stayed.

"Hey." he said awkwardly. I could tell he was standing at the window, wondering what should happen next. What his next move world be.

"Its three in the freaking morning." I groaned from underneath the covers. "Why are you here? You should be asleep. I'm tired of running from house to house. Ive already been there to many times today, and you've already been here too many times today. Whats the point of this visit?"

"I wanted to try and-" No. No trying. We were done.

"No. No trying. Nothing is going to be fixed. You already missed the time window for trying. I'm tired." I was still under the covers, and it was starting to get uncomfortably hot. And muggy.

I knew that I would have to surface for air in the near future, and I wasn't ready for that. I didn't want to face him. He was to tempting. And I would look like a looney with my hair sticking uo in ten different directions and a red, puffy, tear-stricken face. Not exactly attractive.