Happy Birthday (Thomas) pt.2

A/N

Hi!! If you don't follow me, you wont know that I am wondering if I should do some other characters of tbs'. (sam *I don't care which one*, Donald, Casey, Newt, tbs, jojen,Simon) Please let me known if you would read anyone of those, I am getting a little bored just writing about Newt and Thomas. So, let me know!! Love you all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

I walked from the kitchen into the living room where Thomas was putting in the movie and sat down on the couch. I could tell that Tom was a bit embarrassed from what had happened in the kitchen, but I decided not to let it get to me. 

"So, what movie are we watching?" I asked politely in a calm voice, hopping that he didn't think I was freaking out because he hugged me. But believe you me, I was screaming on the inside. 

"It's a surprise" he turned around and grinned suspiciously.

"Well that's exciting, isn't it?"

"Its sure is." Turning back around, he pushed the D.V.D into its slot, grabbed the slender, black remote, and made his way towards the couch I was perched upon.

"I will be right back, you need anything while I'm up?" I asked.

"I'm alright, thanks Love" he grinned at me, flashing me his signature smile anyone would die for. I must have been staring for too long, because he later asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah, sorry. I am perfectly fine. I just kinda went out of it. be right back," rushing out of the room, my cheeks lite on fire. I ruined my head away from him, hoping that he couldn't see the effects he had on my.

Once I was in the kitchen, I grabbed a bag of grapes, quickly rinsed them off because who knows where those things have been, and ran back into the living room. Swiftly grabbing a blanket from a bin, I turned into the room Tommy was in.

As soon as I entered, my Y/E/C eyes darted to the screen portraying the movie Thomas never allowed me to watch with him. Even if I would sacrifice an arm and a leg in doing so.

"Death of a Super Hero?!" I screamed in excitement. Dashing over to the blond boy on the couch, I jumped into his lap, engulfing him in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, and put in the crook of his neck. He let out a small "oomph" as soon as I made impact, but just as soon as I began to pull away, he wrapped is strong arms around my body, pulling me closer to him. Internally, I was screaming with excitement, but on the outside, I acted like it was nothing out of the ordinary. I did however, think it was a bit strange the way he was acting. He was reacting different to my 'touchy-ness'. He let our hugs linger a little longer, eye contact was much more present, and he was a lot more smiley, and I couldn't figure out what the deal was.

Pulling away slightly so we could see each other's faces, I began to speak.

"Really? You are gonna let us watch this?"

"Well, yeah. I figured it would make you really happy," a youthful grin was present on his face, making him resemble what I would think a puppy's face would look like.

"It did. Good for you," I retorted sarcastically, "But its YOUR birthday, I am the one who is supposed to make YOU happy." a small frown was etched on my Y/S/C face.

"You are, Love."

"Well that's a nice thing to say" I scooted off of him (that sounds really awkward) and plopped down on the couch next to him.

"I am seriously excited about this Tom." I gave him a warning look. "Get ready for me to cry."

"Aw, don't cry Love. I will be right here."  He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.