What the hell? (Thomas)

tom is tough and scary for role, touches forhead to see if ok

Hi!! I hope you guys like this one, I thought it was a cute idea. If you guys want to make requests but don't have any ideas, feel free to just put your name, appearance and the character you want to be paired with. I have some ideas, so. I just wanted to let you know. See you later my Lovelies!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

Sitting down at the table, I drank my earl grey in peace, reading the post. Suddenly, Thomas walks in the door. He doesn't even acknowledge my presence, he just walks in and sits at the other end of the table and stares at me like a creep.

"You alright Love?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine darling," He says in an American accent. What the hell?

"What?" I ask.

"I am doing splendid, don't ask again." He growls, again in an American accent.

"I will ask what I want, and you will respect me. Would you like a cuppa?" I ask, getting up to grab him some tea.

"Quit asking stupid questions, you silly girl," He stands up, puffing out his chest to make himself more intimidating.

What in the world was he doing? It was weird, he has never pulled a stunt like this.

"It wasn't a stupid question. You love tea, you wanker." I stand up to him.

"You respect me, you petty thing. I am the boss here, and you do not, DO NOT call me an wanker! Now, go light me a smoke." he growls.

"Why are you speaking in an American accent?" I raise an eyebrow. I was truly in the dark to why he was acting this way.

I walk up to him and touch his forehead, wondering if he was alright.

"Tom, you are the most submissive, adorable little thing I know, what are you doing?" I ask in a monotone.

"Ahhhh, Y/N! You ruined it!" He was back to his normal stance in posture, his normal accent. What the hell?

"What are you doing? I ruined what?" I asked.

"I am trying to see if I can pull of a scary character. But you ruined it. I got the part this morning, and I figured that I could practice on you. I want to break my 'cute and adorable' image, you know? And then when my girlfriend comes up to me and touches my forehead to see if I am okay? That kinda ruined it." He pouted.

"Oh, well you did great." I told him. I was genuinely impressed.

"Yeah right." he rolled is eyes.

"No seriously, you did. But when you come home and act different, it kinda just threw me off. You could have been acting like the sweetest person on the planet, I would have had the same reaction." I told him.

"You really think so?" he questioned, sounding like a 15 year old girl asking her best friend if she thought that her crush liked her back.

"I know so!!" I said sarcastically.

"Come on Y/N."

"Sorry hun. Yes, I think you could pull it off. And your accent was really good!" I cooed, trying to lift his spirits.

"Aww, wait to stroke a mans ego." He blushed.

"Okay, well when you blush, you look like a school girl."