Confession (Thomas)

roommate, confess love.

HII!!!! *waves* BYEEE!!!!! *waves again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room, reading my book, when I looked at my clock. 8:00. Well, that seems like a good time for dinner, right? Putting a book mark into my book, I set it onto the  nightstand sitting by my bed. I hop off the bed, and start to head to the kitchen.

"Thomas!!" I yell to my roommate of eight months. I may or may not have an tiny little crush on the guy. I mean, come on. His dreamy brown eyes stare deep into your soul when ever you are talking to him. His golden locks are always ruffled in the most attractive manner possible, he is irresistible. Oh, and don't get me started on his adorable personality, and his breath taking laugh. Okay, okay, it may be a little more then a crush. But it is only one sided, so I didn't really bother trying to see if anything could ever happen between the Brit and I.

"Yeah?" he calls from his room.

"Are you hungry?" I yell back to him. "I am going to go grab some take away!"

He walks out of his room and approaches me, obviously tired of yelling through our small apartment. I mean, we had already gotten complaints from the neighbors because we were laughing to hard, and we had just moved into this knew flat.

"Um, sure." He props himself against the door frame, crossing his left foot over his right, and folding his arms. With his grey joggers and thin, white shirt, he looked like a god. It was only then that I had realized that I was staring at him, and I hadn't answered him. He probably thought I was an idiot. Well, I guess I am, and he has lived with me for more than half a year. He already knows I am an idiot.

I shake my head and answer him. "Alrighty then, what would you like?"

"What ever you would enjoy, love."

"I'm easy." I shrug my shoulder's slightly, placing a knowing smirk onto my Y/C face. I knew he hated when I did this, letting him choose. He thought it was the most annoying thing any one could do, and one of my favorite things to do was tease him. I know, I am evil.

"Fine, this time, I will choose. How about Chinese?" He asked.

"That sounds perfect to me. How about you call it in, and I will pick it up." I offered.

"Yeah, will do. And then we can watch a movie after wards, you have to choose that one. Sorry Y/N/N." He laughed slightly.

"Okay, perfect. You want to call Kaya and Will?" I asked, knowing he would probably want his friends to join us.

"No," he shrugged. "just us." Hmm, that was weird. He usually loved inviting his friend over.

"Okay. Oh, and I am going to take your car, "I grabbed his keys quickly.  "Bye Tommy!!" I ran out the door before he could protest.

Walking down the stairs, I think about how cute that boy was. Shit, he was leaving to film his new movie , The Scorch Trials, in a couple of months. This thought  brought a slight frown to my face as I got into the car. He would move out of the flat, and who knows if he would want to live with me when he got back. I sure didn't.

As I made my was towards the Chinese take away place, I turned the radio on just to hear one of my favorite songs, Chandelier my Sia, playing. I began to sing along with the music.

"Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn, I push it down, push it down." I mumble along with the lyrics. I pull up to the fast food restaurant, get out of my car, and make my way up to the entrance.