Stood up (Thomas)

HEY!!!!!! Im A board, talk to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was currently  sitting in a booth at (Your Fav. Restaurant) waiting for my date to arrive. His name was Alan and he was my best friends roommate. She thought we had a lot in common, and wanted to set us up on a date. I had never met the guys, but, I wanted to give it a try. I was super anti-social, and this would be good for me.

Little did I know that he would stand me up, leaving me totally embarrassed and feeling my self-esteem take a huge blow to the heart. It had been a whole hour and the guy still hadn't shown up yet. Y/Bff/N had given me his number and we had exchanged a few texts on where we were going, what time, ect. But, I hadn't gotten a text saying that he would be running late or that he wasn't going to make it.

A sweet waitress my the name of Addison had come over to my booth and asked if I was ready to order, but I had quickly declined and said I was waiting for someone. That was 45 minutes ago. She came back and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hey, hun. Can I get you some dessert or something? On the-" suddenly she was cut of by a young mans voice.

"Hey lovely, I am so sorry I am late, traffic was absolutely terrible." he sat down in the seat across the one from mine. I looked back at Addison and she gave me a look that said He's cute! 

"Its alright dear, thank you for making it." I said back to the stranger as Addison walked away.

"Um.... not to be rude, but who are you?" I questioned with a small amount of worry thrown into my voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Thomas, Thomas Sangster. I just saw you sitting all alone over here, getting stupid sympathetic looks, and I thought that I wouldn't want that for myself. So, I plucked up the courage to come over here and give you the date you deserve." He shot me a more than attractive smile.

No that I think of it, this guy was dreamy. His dirty blond hair was messy but looked softer than a bunnies coat. His sparkling brown eyes dazzled me as he stared at looked at the menu. His pale face had a permanent smile placed perfectly below his adorable button nose. As I studied his features, I realized how familiar this person looked. Well, Southwark is a pretty small place, maybe I have seen him at the super market. Then I realized I hadn't answered him.

"Oh, well, er.... thank you. That is incredibly sweet of you. Um.. My name is Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I smiled at him when he looked up from his menu.

"Well, Y/N Y/L/N, you have a beautiful smile. If I may ask, why don't you have anyone here to admire it?" Well that was smooth af if I do say so myself!!!

"Um.... I got stood up by some guy one of my friends knew." I said shamefully.

"Well, that guys is a sure douche bag. I am incredibly sorry. So, tell me a bit about yourself." He smiled genuinely to me.

"Well, I am currently here in England mainly for fun. I am a photographer and their are some beautiful shoots around here. I sometimes do portraits, but mainly nature and stuff of that area. My favorite color is Y/F/C. My favorite song has gotta be..... hmmm... really anything by ben folds. I can play acoustic guitar, and I am currently living alone, well I do have a cat. She's a turd though." He giggles at me. This full grown man literally giggled at me! How cute is that?

"Wow, you are an interesting women, Love." HE CALLED ME LOVE!!!

"Than you. Now its your turn." I shot him a playful smirk as I sat back in the booth, getting ready for what he was about to tell me.

"Okay. Lets see, I have was born and raised here, in the beautiful town of Southwark. But work takes me out of the country. Um.. I act a little hear and there, but nothing major. I can play the guitar as well. See? Its meant to be!!" I laugh lightly at his joke and let him go on, "My favorite color is, um... probably blue. And I do not have any pets."

"Wow, you are pretty interesting your self. Lets see..... what is your favorite clothing item?" I surprise myself at this question, it is kinda weird.

"Oh, well that seems like a good first date question." he laughed." I have to say I love a nice vintage suit."

"I do not find that surprising at all."

"Yeah?" His accent a little stronger than I have heard it previously.

"Yeah. What do you say we ditch this joint and get ice cream instead?" I wasn't to hungry and fro yo sounded really appealing.

"I like that idea very much." He giggled, standing up from his seat and offering me an arm.

"My lady?"

"Why thank you, kind sir." I said in a posh accent I would think I would hear from Game of Thr-

"Jojen" I mumble under my breath.

"Hmmmm" he asks as we walk out the door.

"Why me?" I ask, in awe. I had just met celebrity, made friends with a celebrity! WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH HIM!! Wow, and he was just being a good person.

"What do you mean 'why you'" he stared at me puzzled to why I was asking this question.

"You are a famous, thriving actor," He had said something about it before. AND I had recognized him. How did I not connect the dots? classic Yn, " that could be out dining with Beyoncé herself, but you decide to take pity on a random stranger." I stop on the side walk to face him.

"You are not some random stranger. You are my friend. And I would want someone to do that same thing for me if needed. And, I mean look at you! You are freaking gorgeous, love!" My face literally set on fire, " I had fun with you, Yn, and I look forward to do it again. Just because I have been on the telli doesn't mean I am more important than any one else."

"Well that was quite the speech Tom, is it alright if I call you Tom?"

"More than alright, Y/N/N." He smirked.

We hopped into his car and listened to the radio. I sang the cheesy lyrics out to the world whilst he just sat there and giggled at me. That night was full of laughter and maybe one or two kisses. Getting stood up wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

that was terrible, What ever!! I love you guys!!!