I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.3

Hey. I'm back. Ish. Hopefully I stick around lol. Any requests, dm me. I will forget to do them if you ask on here, so dm me. It may take forever, but ill do it. Bye hun. hope you enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________

Y.N's P.O.V.

"Honey. What the hell did you just do?" My mum asked me, standing right inside the door way.  There was a small frown placed upon her face. But that wasn't what stuck out to me. It was the disapproval mixed with sadness that swam behind her eyes.

"I got rid of him. I don't want to have to sit around and watch him fall for some other girl. I don't want that. I know I'm selfish, but its true. I cant do that to myself. And he has her. He may need me a little, but I am easily replaced. The kid will get over it. He is going to be fine. And so am I. I'm finished teasing myself." I droned on, letting myself convince me what I was saying was true. It wasn't, but it will be.

She grabbed my chilled hand softy into her own and brought me into out living room. I sat on the soft couch beside her, wondering what we were doing in there. She was probably going to convince me to run over there and tell Sam that I was sorry, but I wouldn't. No. I was finished.

"Yn. Let me say this. It may take a while, so don't interrupt, ya hear?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows to send her point across. A grunt was sent her way in reply.

"Okay. First of all, you guys are really young. This is a crush, Yn. You will get over him. And he is a wonderful friend. Your best. You cant burn this bridge. One day, you will wish you never did. Okay? Yes. This is selfish. And that is not who you are. He isn't falling for Jo. He has a crush on her. She's cute, okay? So are you, don't doubt yourself. And he goes to your school, you will see him. Every day. You two will get over this soon. So you are going to run over there, right now, and apologize. You two are still going to be in each others lives, might as well keep him as a friend. I'm going to watch you walk down there, RIGHT NOW, and fix this, okay? You can stay mad at him, sure. But you two are still friends. I'm only doing this because I love you." She went on. And on. And on.

"Are you done?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yes I'm done." She straightened out her skirt.

"Thank you." I shut my eyes and rolled them. "I don't want to do this. I could feel us fading anyway. We are what, 13? We've only been friends for like, ten years. Not even CLOSE friends! I'm done with him. Done. He just makes me feel like crap" I told her.

"Honey. No. You don't have to be his best friend. And I understand if you feel you are fading. I just need you to apologize. I don't want him to feel hurt if he doesn't need to." She set her hand on mine, consolingly.

"I do." I whispered under my breath.

"Yn."

"Fine. Ill go. Whatever." I stood up, as did she.  "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching you. You have to do this. Grab your coat. Its cold."

"Come on, Mum. And I don't need a coat. I wont be out there for long."

"Suit yourself." She looked as if she didn't care a bit. Which I guess was fine. Neither did I.

We walked up to the door and exited. I didn't even care to put on shoes. That may have been regretted. Whoops.

"Okay. Bye." I waved slightly at her as I jumped onto the sidewalk.

"I forgot to tell you, you will give him a love or you aren't coming back inside." She turned around, shut the door, and smiled at me sweetly from the window. Feeling the uncontrollable urge to flip the omen off, I shoved my hand in my sweatshirt pocket and scowled.