I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) pt. 2

A/N

Okay, so this is a part two to my last imagine. And it is now in Sam's P.O.V. So! I hope you enjoy reading this. Btw, thank you all for voting, reading, and commenting on this last part. That really meant a lot to me. I was also wondering wether or not you uys would like a couple more parts to this story. Let me know. Okay. I know you guys dont really like reading these A/N's, so I wil truy to keep them short. Dont forget to go read my other books if you are as obsessed with TBS or Newt as I am. Okay, I will stop talking now. BYE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's P.O.V. (Not you Sam, TBS Sam. That was meant for a friend, you know who you are)

"I-I. I love you." And I ran out the door, tears streaming freely down my face. What had I just done? Bolting down the stairs, I ran straight past Y/Ns mother. I was terrified that the women would now hate me. She was the closest thing I had left to a mother. She had been there since Y/N and I were babies. We had been best friends since then. And I had just lost her. I loved her so much. I still do, and I don't think that I can fix this. I had just lost my best friend and the closest thing that I had left to my mother over a silly crush.

At least, I think I love Joanna. I have been obssesing over her for a while, every one has. She is the talk of the school. She's talented, she is nice enough, and she knows my name!! What am I talking about? Of course I like Joanna. But I may have just traded her in for the girl that has been there for me for-for as long as I can remember.

"Wait, Sam! You just got here!" Y/N's mother, Y/M/N had stopped me once I got at the base of the stairs. "Why aren't you playing with Y/N"

Shit. "I think she needs some space. I am headed home. Hopefully we can talk in the morning." I put on the best fake smile I could muster and looked up at Y/M/N.

"You aren't looking too hot, hun. Let me get you some tea, and then I will drive you home." She made her way back down the stairs and to me in what seemed like no time at all.

"Um, I'm not so sure about that, may-" but she cut me off before I could finish my sentence. Feeling like my insides were crumbling, I knew I was about to burst into tears. And the last thing that I need right now is to have Y/M/N here with me. Now that would be beyond embarrassing.

"Nonsense, my love. It is no trouble at all." She grinned at me. God, that smile is all to much like Y/n's. But I had to smile back.

"Okay. Thank you so much Mrs. Y/L/N-"

"Now Sam," She made her way down the hall and into the kitchen, already beginning to put the water on the stove, "we talked about this. I have known you since before you were born. You either call me Y/M/N or Mum. You choose."  i giggled slightly at the womens stubborness. It reminded me of her beautiful daughter, Y/- BEAUTIFUL!? What the hell? Well, i guess she is beautiful, but in a friendly type of way. You know, friends complement each other, make each other feel nic-

"Sam? You're stuck in that head of yours again." She smiled warmly as I sat down at the table.

"Sorry Mum," It was nice to say that word again, freely. With no sadness. No shame. "Im just thinking."

"Hmm." She bustled about her work, cleaning as she went. She obviously didn't love a mess. Just like that girl who was sobbing upstairs.

"Yeah. I, well, I'm in love. And being in love comes with a lot of stress. You know. I dont even know if I am in love. Maybe i'm not! or maybe I am, but not with the girl I think I am in love with. Do you understand my dilema?" I asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed in consentraition. "Well," she started, but I could tell she was hesitant. "I have not necessarily been in the situation that you are neck deep yourself in, but i think i can see where you are coming from." She nodded her head, signaling that she was finished talking and that it was now my turn to explain.