Meeting

Your Team:

Absol (shiny)

Garchomp

Charizard(x)

Gyarados

Metagross

Lucario

All can mega evolve

Your clothes

Dark blue jacket, denim shorts, white shirt w/ pokeball print, black sneakers, black cap, black gloves

No one's P.O.V

After another victory with your trusty Absol, Absol roared to the sky. y/n felt rain drops and ran to the closest Pokemon Center. Entering the building, y/n could see the place was pack. You went straight to Nurse Joy to have your Pokemon healed. Nurse Joy gave you some towels to dry yourself up. Before returning Absol to his pokeball, you went to find a seat and start wiping him with the towel.

Your P.O.V

"Good job bud" I said while wiping his fur and gave him a treat. Out of nowhere a trainer approached you. I assumed she's 10 with her starter, Chespin, her outfit was mostly green and she had red hair.

"Wow, is that an Absol?" She said with amusement

"Yes, it is." I replied with a warm smile

"Why is it a different color?"

"Oh, it's shiny Absol"

"What's a shiny pokemon?"

"It's a pokemon that has a different color scheme than the original and it's rare"

"Can I pet it?"

"Sure"

"By the way, my name is Mairin and this is my partner pokemon, Chespie"

"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you"

While she was petting your Absol, I thought how talkative she is. I continued to dry my Absol. I could see my Absol was getting annoyed by the little red hair girl, he tried to walk away. Mairin tried to follow him, but end up slipping by the small puddle of rain water Absol made. Her chespie and I helpled her up.

"I'm so sorry" I said with guilt, and then you glared at my Absol

"It's ok. Wow, you can mega evolve too?"

I was shocked to know that rookie trainer knows about mega evolution.

"Yes, can your pokemon mega evolve?"

"Oh, no. My travelling partner is trying to be the strongest trainer, who can mega evolve. He would love to battle you. I think he is right there, um I don't see him" Mairin said while trying to look for him

She continued to talk more, but my brain just totally ignored it. I then heard my name being called to claim my pokemon. I was about to go, but I wasn't finished wiping Absol. An idea popped in my mind.

"Hey Mairin, can you take care of Absol for me, while I get my other pokemon?"

"YES" She took the towel right from my hand

I could see Absol having an annoyed looked on his face. I went to Nurse Joy and she gave me back my pokeballs. I realized it was getting dark and it was too late to go to Lumiose city, so I decided to stay here for the night. I asked Nurse Joy for a room and she gave me a key. I was going back to the seat with Mairin, but I saw someone with her. I could only see the back of him. He was tall, he wore mostly black except for his blue scarf, and he looked your age (both of you are 21). I then recalled Mairin saying she had a travel partner.

"Hey y/n, this is my travel partner, Alain" She waved at me.

He turned around, and I saw his gorgeous blue eyes. I could feel a blush creeping in my face. I heard Absol growl like he said "really him?"

Author's Note:

This is my first x reader story, sorry for the wrong grammar. Sorry you couldn't choose your pokemon, because in the later part of the story they have specific roles. Isn't Alain just hot.

Enjoy