Night

Alain's P.O.V

We finally arrived at Snowbelle City. It was already afternoon. We visited the gym, but one of the employees said that the gym leader  is visiting the pokemon village. We first, had lunch at a cafe, then went to a boutique to buy some winter clothes. We toured around the city, and after stayed at the pokemon center. I stayed quiet the whole time. The conversation I had with Lysandre kept replying in my head. I should stay focus and help Lysandre. We had dinner, then went to our rooms. I couldn't sleep, so I went out to the battle field to get some air. I heard a familiar voice.

"Charizard, use flamethrower" The voice called

"Absol, don't hold back" The voice kept talking.

I watched her train. I wanted to be unnoticed, but I accidentally stepped on a twig. She noticed me.

"Hey" Y/n said

"Hi" I replied

Awkward. Her pokemon just watched us.

"Did I disturb you? I'm sorry" She broke the silence

"No, I just couldn't sleep"

"Oh"

Silence again. I tried my best to not look at her pretty eyes. I saw absol went closer to her, and tried to nudge y/n to go.

"It's quite late for training" I said

"I know. I'm just nervous. I haven't trained my pokemon for quite some time"

"I can help" 

I released weavile "Let's battle"

"Okay" She smiled

I looked down at the ground trying not to blush.

"Absol, return" She said

I went to the opposite of the battle field.

"You start" I shouted

"Charizard, use fire fang"

"Weavile, use shadow claw"

Both pokemon attack, but neither of them were hurt.

"Charizard, use flamethrower"

"Weavile, dodge and use surf"

"Charizard, fly up"

Charizard attacked, but it missed. Weavile attacked, but charizard evaded it by flying up.

"Weavile, use avalance"

"Charizard, dodge and use dragon claw to destroy the ice"

Ice fell from the sky, but charizard was able to dodge it. She destroyed some of the ice falling down.

"Weavile, use blizzard"

"Charizard, use sunny day"

The weather changed. There was a blizzard, but the weather changed again to being hot.

"Weavile, use focus blast"

"Charizard, use dragon pulse"

The two attacks collided, and it created a big explosion. The smoke cleared, and charizard was gone.

"Weavile, watch out"

"Charizard, use fire spin"

Charizard was flying above weavile, and directly hit weavile. It was super effective. Weavile stood up, but was very wobbly.

"Weavile, use shadow claw"

"Charizard, use sky drop"

Weavile was too weak to run after charizard. Charizard quickly dodged the attack, and picked up weavile. Charizard flew up very high, then dropped weavile.

My weavile fainted. Y/n's charizard looked exhausted. I gave my weavile a revive, then returned him back tohis pokeball. I saw Y/n give an oran berry to charizard, then returned her. She walked closer to me.

"Thanks for helping" She smiled

"You're welcome" I looked down

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

"Hey. Can I ask you a question?"

I looked up,and saw she looked kinda nervous. She was biting her underlip, and was rubbing her elbow.

"Sure"

"How did you meet Lysandre?"

That was unexpected. "Umm.... I started my own journey to understand mega evolution. Lysandre approached me, then he said that he will give me a mega stone and key stone, in exchange, I will help him. I would usually gather more information for him or collect mega stones"

"That's it?"

I nodded my head, then scratched the back of my head.

"You don't do anything else for Lysandre?" She kept asking

"No"

"Oh"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Why do you still travel with Mairin and I when you can go ahead with you journey?"

"Oh. I don't know. Traveling with you guys is more fun, and you guys bring me to adventures. I think it's the same reason why you would help me train rather than going back to sleep"

I looked at her eyes, and my heart beat faster. Then the conversation I had with Lysandre popped in my mind. She does not have feelings for me.

"You seem happier with Steven. You keep talking with him whenever he's around"

She let out a chuckle. "I talk to Steven a lot because first, he's my friend. Second, you're somewhere else talking to Lysandre about business stuff. Third, I honestly need a break from Mairin. I'm always happy with you guys"

"Oh" I let out a nervous laugh

"Wait, are you jealous?"

"What?!?! No.."

"Okay... Then good night" She started walking back to the pokemon center

Lysandre's conversation replayed in my mind, but I didn't mind it.

"Wait!" I shouted

She stopped, and turned around. "What?"

I went closer to her. i cupped her cheek. My face went closer to hers. I could feel her breath on my face. The gap between our lips got smaller and smaller.......

A/N:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *cough**cough* Stupid sore throat

I'm tired of being mr. nice author. It's time for a cliff hanger. Will you actually kiss or someone might interrupt again?

Short chapter. I always felt pressured to put 1000 words in one chapter, but no. I decided this my story, and I won't be pressures. Sorry for a hiatus. I should have mentioned that. Wow! I haven't updated for almost a month. But it's back. I'm honestly don't feel motivated to continue writing, but your comments really help.

So don't forget to vote, follow, comment, and

Enjoy!