Anger

Alain's P.O.V

After my 6th battle, two trainers came up to me and asked for a double battle. I told them I will get my friend to join me. I looked around for Y/N, but she's not near the battlefield, but I did see Mairin.

"Mairin, where's Y/N?" I asked her.

"She's probably sitting down and grooming her pokemon in the pokemon center," Mairin replied.

I went inside the Pokemon Center, and I saw her sitting down and  talking to someone on the pokenav.

"You said I should be careful around Lysandre. I should avoid interacting in any of his experiments or missions because it might lead me to danger. Including Alain. Steven?" I heard her say.

I was so confused. Why should she be careful around Lysandre? And why should she avoid interacting with me? I lead her to danger? The worst part is she is talking to Steven. I felt a knot in my stomach when she mentioned his name. Why did she call him? I decided to tap her on the shoulder.

"Alain?" she looked surprised to see me.

She looked down, "How long were you there?"

I'm guessing she didn't want me to find out. I felt a pain in my heart. She doesn't like me. I decided to put on my cold facade, so my emotions won't be seen by her.

"Just arrived," I lied to her.

"Oh. So, what do you want?" she stood up.

I looked at her face. I felt anger and pain flow through my body. Lysandre was right. I tried hard to push these feelings down.

"Battle with me," I said in a monotone voice.

"Okay...."

Both of left the Pokemon Center, and headed to the field. We weren't talking to each other, but luckily, the field wasn't too far.

"Oh good. You're finally back," the trainer said.

"Charizard, go!" I released Charizard.

"Lucario, I choose you!" Y/N released her Lucario.

"Slowbro, front and center!" the trainer called out.

"Ampharos, now!" the other trainer shouted.

During the battle

I saw Y/N take a few glances on me. I could tell she was worried about something. She probably knows that I heard her. That doesn't matter.

"Charizard, use dragon claw!"

"Lucario, use dark pulse!"

"Slowbro, get up and use hydro pump!"

"Ampharos, use thunder!"

All the attacks created a  small explosion, and the smoke covered the whole field. The smoke cleared, and it showed that the opponents' pokemon fainted. Charizard and Lucario were still standing up. After the battle, we said our goodbyes to the other trainers, and headed to Nurse Joy. Y/N and I are still not speaking. We got our Pokemon healed, and since it was getting dark, we had dinner. Dinner was awkward. Mairin would talk most of the time, and I refuse to look at Y/N. I could feel the pain and anger getting stronger inside me. After dinner, we headed to our rooms, but I couldn't sleep. I went to the battle field to get some fresh air. I released Charizard and Tyranitar from their pokeballs. I decided to do some training.

"Tyranitar, give it your all" Tyranitar nodded and moved to the other side of the field.

"Charizard, use dragon claw."