Lost

Alain's P.O.V

*Last Night*

I got enough courage and confidence, and I kissed her. It was brief, but felt perfect. I told her good night, and headed back to my room. For once, everything just felt right.

*Present Day*

She's gone.

Your P.O.V

My legs are about to give up, so I sat on the roots of a tree. I wiped the tears from my face.

'I don't know what to do' I sighed

I hugged my legs closer to my chest, and leaned my head on the tree and looked up. Unexpectedly, I felt a snowball hit my face. I wiped the snow from my face, and turned to the direction where the snowball was thrown. I saw my whole pokemon team looking at me. Lucario was casually tossing a snowball up and down, then he threw it at me. I wiped the snow off, again.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood" I gave a half-hearted smile

My pokemon went closer to me and cuddled around me, well gyarados just coiled around us. I just felt warmth.

"I'm sorry for letting you guys down. I didn't get the eight badge"

Charizard just looked at me and hugged me tighter.

"Thank you" Tears began to fall

We stayed in this position for a while. My mind felt free from all my thoughts and anxieties, and I just felt warmth. I wiped the tears from my face. I coughed, and my pokemon stop cuddling and stood in front of me.

"So Alain is kinda part of Team Flare. I guess you were right about Alain" I chuckled a bit

They gave me a 'told you so face'

"What should I do know?"

It looked like they were all thinking. Metagross began beeping, like saying it has a plan. It began drawing something on the snow. It drew a phone and a stick man with spiky hair. It took me time understand what it meant.

"I should call Steven?"

Metagross nodded.

I began checking my pockets for my pokenav. I realize it was in my bag in the pokemon center.

"I left my pokenav in the pokemon center, and I kinda don't want to see Alain's face right now"

We began planning, and an idea hit me.

"What if I just play along"

My pokemon looked confused

"I don't actually have much evidence about Alain and Lysandre joining team flare. If I continue going with Alain to visit Lysandre, I can get more evidence, which I can give to Steven"

Most of my pokemon look like they're fine with, except for absol and lucario. They kinda looked worried.

"Plus didn't Steven say something about a super weapon. If I can gather more information, I can give it to Prof. Sycamore or Ash and his friends or someone, so they can find help me find a way to stop it. Come on, I tried to go undercover as a Team Rocket grunt and a Team Galactic grunt"

They finally looked okay with it. I gave all of them a big huh.

"And I especially need your help"

They gave their unique sounds.

"This time I should remain focus, and act casual.  I also have to pretend that Alain never kissed me" I muttered to myself, but my pokemon heard me

They gave me a 'what' look. I tried to laugh it off, but it didn't work.

"So Alain kissed me last night"

Garchomp and Charizard had a 'fangirl' smile on their face

"We should focus" They rolled their eyes at me

"And also" I threw a snowball at Lucario "Take that"

Lucario was surprised and threw a snowball at me. The others joined. We all played snowball fight, may be not everyone. Gyarados would scoop up snow in his mouth and dump it on us. It looked like a snow storm is about to come. I returned all my pokemon back to their pokeballs, except for charizard. I rode on her back. We were going back to the pokemon center, but I still didn't feel like to go back, so I directed Charizard to another direction. We kept flying, until I spotted a place full of flowers. We landed there. I saw a sign that says 'Pokemon Village'. I released the rest of my pokemon.

"Let's have fun"

They began to run around, and roll in the flowers. Gyarados stayed in a nearby pond. I was looking around and there were a bunch of pokemon. It looked like a little sanctuary for pokemon. The wild pokemon were not scared with my pokemon, and played with each other. I saw a tree full of oran berries. I felt my stomach grumble. I picked up a handful, and ate some. I turned around, and saw a bunch of jigglypuff and gothorita. They looked hungry, so I grabbed more berries and gave it to them. I squat on the floor and ate some berries. The rest of the pokemon came and got some berries for themselves. Our 'picnic' was interrupted by a jigglypuff running towards us. She was signalling to follow her. We followed her. It was a snorlax sleeping, but there was a jigglypuff stuck under.

"How about metagross and the gothoritas use psychic to carry snorlax?"

A wild zoroark transformed to a snorlax, and pretended to me mad.

"Snorlax will be cranky?"

The wild pokemon nodded

"Why not I pull jigglypuff?"

I tried to pull jigglypuff, but she was really stuck under.

"Why not we slightly push snorlax?"

I began pushing snorlax, but he was really heavy. My pokemon and the rest of the wild pokemon helped. We were able to push him, and jigglypuff escaped. Snorlax went back to his first position.

"Good job everyone" I smiled

"Good job indeed" a voice said

I turned around, and the wild pokemon began running to the voice. It was Wulfric.

"You seem to found your touch again, and the pokemon village. The pokemon here are quite scared of people, but they seem to like you" He said

"I seemed to be lost, but my pokemon found me. I was just having fun and the rest of the pokemon joined in" I replied

"You are quite the fast learner. How about we have our battle now?"

I was shocked "Sure"

"Let's make it a one-on-one battle. My abomasnow against your charizard"

"Okay. Charizard go" Charizard walked in front of me

"Abomasnow go" Wulfric released abomasnow

*Later*

Alain's P.O.V

I was so worried. Y/n was gone for a long time, and the snow storm got stronger. The door opened, and it was Y/n. Mairin and I walked close to her.

"Where were you?" Mairin asked

"Jut getting the 8th badge" Y/n showed us her 8th gym badge.

A/N:

Yay! You got your 8th badge. Your pokemon are so compassionate. Alain though. I just hope you remain focus.

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was too busy relaxing, and I forgot. And also this book is almost 1 year old. I publish this book April last year, but I forgot specifically the date. I checked the date I published chapter 1, but I revised it, so it has a different date. Thank you for all the people who read this. Thank you for everything. Because of my readers, I grew more confident in my writing. Thank you for a wonderful journey. I can't thank you enough.

But also don't forget to vote, comment, and

Enjoy!