Y Part 1

Your P.O.V

My parents and I were strolling Route 18. We were headed to Anistar City because we heard that the Sun Dial is a big tourist spot of the Kalos region. However, we bumped into one of my Dad's old friends. My mom, dad, and my dad's friend kept chatting to each other, and I got bored.

I tugged on my Mom's dress, "Can I go see the wild pokemon?" I looked up to her.

"Sure, but be careful. Don't go too far, and bring Absol with you," my Mom handed me Absol's pokeball.

I continued walking and headed towards a patch of grass. I saw a group of Fletchling flying above me, and some scatterbug crawling on the ground.

"Wow, I've never seen these Pokemon. Aren't they cool, Absol?"

Absol nodded his head.

"Two years from now I can be officially be a trainer, and we can travel the world," I sat on the patch of grass kept talking to Absol. "First, we will explore Kanto, then Johto. Should come here next or Sinnoh? What do you think, Absol?"

Absol replied with a bark, and rested his head on my lap.

"Here sounds like a good idea," I patted his head and admired the view. I saw different species of pokemon flying, crawling, or swimming in the nearby river. I felt Absol's head move. Absol looked up to the sky.

"It's looks like it's about to rain," I stood up and started walking back. I turned back and saw Absol growling at something behind the bushes and trees. "What are you doing?" I walked back to Absol. Both of us silently approached the brushes. We passed through them, and we saw some green blob pokemon, whose tail was stuck under a rock. It appeared it was squirming for dear life. Absol, and I walked up to it, and remove the rock. The green thing jumped on my hands. It was an unusual pokemon. I've never seen this pokemon in Kanto. Absol inspected it by sniffing it. I patted its head, and it felt squishy.

I gave it a smile, "I will call you, Squishy."

I heard a loud thunder, and I jumped up a little bit. I soon felt raindrops.

"We should go back. Squishy, you should come with us," I began walking back.

"Hey Kid! You have something that belongs to me," I heard a voice say.

I turned around, and saw a bug gruff man wih a Pangoro. I heard Absol growl at him, and I place Squishy behind me, "I don't know what you mean."

"Look kid, just give it to me, and I wouldn't cause any trouble," the man said.

I gulped, and just ran as fast as I can with Absol beside me and Squishy cuddled in my arms. I stumbled, and hurt my knee. Unfortunately, the man's Pangoro and was blocking my way back to my parents. I stood up, and quickly ran the other way. The man blocked me.

"Kids these days. They don't listen to their elders. At least, I can a bonus with your shiny Absol. Pangoro, get them," the man said.

Pangoro got closer, and Absol attacked it with bite. The man picked me up from behind.

"ABSOL!" I shouted

Absol turned around, and attacked the man with bite. He let go of me, and fell on the ground. I got scratches on my arms, legs, and face.

"Annoying twerp," the guy muttered

I picked myself up, and Absol and I ran, "Absol, we can't out run them. Create a distraction usinf double team."

Absol followed my plan and used double team.

"Now, dig us a tunnel," I told Absol

Absol began digging a hole. I placed Squishy in the pocket of my jacket, so I can gather some twigs. I soon entered the whole, and cover the hole with some twigs, but left a little gap, so we can have air. Absol and I crawled under the tunnel for a short while, and Absol dug up an exit. I climbed out, and we were in front of a mouth of a cave. We walked in to shelter us from the rain. We both sat down.

"It looks like we lost them," I removed Squishy from my pocket, and removed my jacket.

I wiped Absol's wet fur with my jacket. He rubbed his head on my arm with a look of concern all over his face.

"It's okay. I don't feel that cold," Absol used his nose to point at my scratches, "They will heal soon. I'm fine."

I looked at Squishy, "I wonder why the man really wanted to have." I hugged it, "I'm so happy you're safe with me."

Absol joined the hug, and we cuddled for a long time. Absol let go, and started barking at the entrance.

"Oh no. They're coming," I said.

Absol was in a battle stance, and Squishy jumped off my hands and just stood on the ground. It looked like it was summoning something. I looked further in the cave, but it was too dark to see anything.

"You can run, but you can't hide," the man appeared with his Pangoro. "Pangoro, use Ice punch"

"Absol, use double team."

More Absols appeared, and Pangoro got confused and attacked the replicas. The replicas disappeared

"Absol, use bite."

"Pangoro, use vital throw."

Absol bit Pangoro's arm. Pangoro swung its arm, and Absol lost grip. Absol flung to the walls of the cave. I ran to Absol.

"You better give up now, kid. Hand me over the pokemon. and your Absol," the man stepped closer to me.

"Never," I protected Absol.

I saw Squishy suddenly glew, and it changed form. It attacked Pangoro with dragon breath, and it was a direct hit. The Pangoro fell on its owner. Squishy again attacked with dragon breath, and blasted off the man and his Pangoro far away.

"Woah," I muttered. Absol stood up and walked closer to Squishy. It kinda looked like they were talking to each other. I patted Squishy on its head. Suddenly, it just ran deeper inside the cave.

"Squishy, wait..." I felt an hand on my shoulder. I turned around.

"There you are. We've been worried sick," my parents told me.

I woke up from my dream. I looked around my surroundings, and saw Mairin asleep on the other bed. Memories of last night crept in my mind.

"I should go somewhere far from Alain," I muttered to myself.

I sat up, and an idea popped up in my head, "I will go to the Battle Maison to train."

Soon breakfast came, and Alain and I didn't say a single word to each other. It was just Mairin talking about the most random things. I went straight to my room, and started packing my things. Soon, Mairin appeared.

"Y/N, Alain has a mission to do, and we're allowed to go," Mairin chirped.

I let out a sigh, "Mairin, I'm not going."

"Why?"

"I think I should train more with my pokemon. And, I plan to train at the Battle Maison."

"For how long?"

"Until the Kalos League comes."

"Okay. We'll go to you after the mission is done."

"No. I think you and Alain should continue traveling without me."

"But, why?"

"It's hard to explain."

There was a long pause.

"Okay. But, we'll see you compete at the Kalos League."

A/N:

So those were the first chapter of the 2 endings. How do you like it so far??? Which one do you prefer? Sorry to the readers who picked option A. Majority picked B, so I just followed.

Again, long update. Sorry. I got addicted to a group of boys. *cough,cough*BTS*cough,cough* Is it too late to be an ARMY?

So, which will you rather pick, being kidnap my Hunter J or officially leaving Alain? Oohhh....Many mysteries coming up, and many mysteries being solved soon. Anddd......The kalos league is coming. Will you be the next champion???

Thank you for all of your love and support. Don't forget to vote, comment, and

Enjoy!