Hunter J

Your P.O.V

"Absol...." I was interrupted

I saw a familiar salamence flying above us. It attacked us, but luckily absol was quick enough to protect us. I saw everyone who were watching us ran away, and Mairin ran closer to us. The next thing I know my pokemon who were playing, turned into stone. Gabite escaped, she dug. I remember know. I turned back to the salamence. There she is.

"Hunter J" I muttered

"Who?" Alain asked as he faced me

"Hunter J, she is.. is.. a bounty hunter who collect pokemon for money, and... No... Absol retu.."

Hunter J released he ariados. I was about to return my absol to his pokeball, but a stringshot tied my hands together it knocked down the pokeball. Hunter J shot absol with her device. Absol turned to stone. Hunter J got down from her salamence.

"So here you are. I have plenty of buyers who are willing to pay millions for your shiny absol. And finally I found you. It took me quite a while. Now, I have your shiny absol plus a team of pokemon that mega evolve. How rewarding. Ariados return" Hunter J signaled some sort of device that encased my pokemon in a glass jar.

She went back to her salamence. My stone pokemon levitated and followed her.

"Alain, please help" I faced Alain.

He nodded back and gave reassuring pat on my shoulder.

"I stop Hunter J. Mairin get y/n free" Alain said as he rode his charizard

"Chespie use razor leaf to free her hands" Mairin commanded her chespie

The razor leaf cut the stringshot, and I was free. I looked up and saw Alain having a sky battle with Hunter J. My cheeks started to blush. Alain is so kind and understanding. 'No, not right now to stare at Alain' I thought to myself. I remembered gabite.

"Gabite, come out" I shouted

Gabite jumped up from the ground.

"Mairin, stay here." I told her as I rode my gabite. (Can gabite fly? I know garchomp can in the anime)

Gabite flew up. I could see that charizard was getting tired, because he's still recovering from my battle. I looked at Alain and mouthed 'Use dragon pulse' He nodded back

"Use dragon pulse" Alain and I said in unison

Charizard and Gabite hit salamence causing them to fall. My pokemon who are still stuck fell, luckily chespie was there and use vine whip to carry them down. Both Alain and I descended.

"How annoying. Drapion and Ariados" Hunter J released her pokemon.

Alain battled her drapion and I battled her ariados. Hunter J's pokemon were attacking without command.

"Gabite use flamethrower" I said

Ariados dodged it and used signal beam

"Gabite dig"

Gabite quickly escaped the signal beam. The ariados looked quite frantic.

"Gabite now"

Gabite jumped up, flipping over her ariados.

"Gabite, now use flamethrower"

The ariados was to slow to stand and got critically hit by flamethrower. Ariados fainted. Hunter J returned her ariados, and signaled her salamence to battle.

"Salamence use dragon rage" Hunter J commanded

"Gabite use dragon rage"

Both pokemon used dragon rage, but salamence's was too strong and hit gabite. It was super effective.

"Salamence use hyper beam"

"Gabite dodge and use dragon claw"

Gabite leaped above the hyperbeam and attacked salamence with dragon claw.

"Salamence now, use dragon rush"

"Gabite dodge it"

Gabite was too slow in the air and got knock down.

"Finish it with hyperbeam"

"Gabite, no"

Salamence was charging up with hyperbeam, but gabite still stood up. Gabite started glowing white. Gabite evolved into Garchomp. Salamence fired hyperbeam, but garchomp was able to dodge it by flying up. Garchomp used a new move. She use draco meteor. It hit critically hit the salamence and fainted. I looked back at Alain and saw drapion also fainted. I looked back to Hunter J, and saw garchomp using dragon claw and destroyed her device. All of pokemon turned back to normal.

"Annoying trainers" I heard Hunter J mutter and she returned her drapion and flew back on her trying to recover salamence.

"Thanks bud" I petted garchomp's head

Mairin went closer to us

"COOl" She said.

Author's note:

The stranger was Hunter J. Sorry, but I just had to revive Hunter J. She is the most badass villain.

If anyone does not know her, watch the diamond series of the pokemon anime. Yay gabite evolve. Sorry on not that much Alain in this story.

Enjoy :)