Announcement

Soo.......It's been a while.....
First, I'm sorry to all the readers who thought it was another chapter......I just need to make some announcements.

Second, I haven't update in almost 4 months because school has been quite hectic and busy. There are a ton load of projects and tests.....RANT: I have more projects to do because some of my groupmates don't do their work..grrrr...My classmates abuse my kindness because they make me tutor them and help them do their projects (even though we're bot groupmates)..Well, they don't force me...They branded me as "the kind nerd" so if Ido something unkind, they will judge me....Tests are also getting harder...DAMN YOU CALCULUS, ETHICS, AND CHEMISTRY!!*sigh* END OF RANT because of my busy schedule, I have been feeling burned out. I sleep at 1 am to finish everything. My weekends are spent doing school work, and my only free time is Friday night. I spend my free time catching up on some sleep.

Third, according to my schedule, my only free time is in sem-break, but I will be going to Singapore, so I won't have time to update...My next free time is Christmas vacation..So expect a hiatus until december...I'm super sorry.

Fourth, I will try my best to squeeze in a chapter in my busy schedule...But I deeply apologize if I can't. Please be patient

Fifth, thanks for all of your love and support. I love you guys so much. This book reached 62k reads. Thank you for your kind comments. Thank you for your suggestions, I will keep them in mind. Just remember there is someone who loves you. Me, the author, loves you so much. I will work hard to give more chapters and hopefully someday a new book (any pokeboy suggestions?)

Bonus: ASH WON THE ALOLA LEAGUE...HE'S ALL GROWN UP *wipes tear*

See you soon.
~ Author