Gym Battle

Your P.O.V
We finally arrived at the Lumiose gym. It was humongous with such pretty lights. Mairin and I entered the gym. A voice in the computer spoke asking for my four badges to scan. I opened my badge case and place them on the scanner. It scanned by badges and it allowed me to enter the battle field. I walked to the field, while Mairin when to the bleachers. Across the the field was a robot. It had a big round head and a tiny lightning desin on top.

"Hello challenger! My name is Clembot and I'm the temporary gym leader of this gym" the robot spoke

"Hello! Thank you for accepting my challenge" I bowed respectfully to a robot. I never thought I would ever do that.

"No problem"

It then explained the battling mechanics. Like I never battled before. I sighed, this was getting tiring. A referee than arrived then started the battle. It was a three on three battle. The challenger, me, is a able to switch pokemon, but not the gym leader.

"Magnemite, come on down" Clembot chose his first pokemon

"Lucario, I choose you" I shouted

Magnemite appeared a beeped it's signature cry. Lucario was released and let out a roar.

"Magnemite use thunder bolt"

"Lucario dodge, then use bone rush"

Magnemite aimed at lucario, but lucario evaded the attack. He jumped up then landed a direct hit on magnemite. It hit it 3 times and was super effective. Magnemite still rose. I forgot about magnemite's ability, sturdy.

"Magnemite use double team"

Copies of magnemite appeared

"Lucario, find the aura of the real magnemite, then hit it with aura sphere"

Lucario's ear stood up sensing the auras.

"Magnemite, now's the right time use thunder"

Lucario finally sensed the real magnemite and attacked it with aura sphere. Before it hit magnemite, magnemite's copies attacked with thunder, and there was an explosion. The smoke was cleared and magnemite fainted. Lucario stood up, but fell to his knees. There's was electricity all over his body, he was paralyzed.

"Magnemite was unable to battle. Lucario is the winner" The referee announced

"Good job magnemite. Magneton, it's your turn" Clembot said

I thought for a robot, Clembot cares about his pokemon. I returned Lucario back to his pokeball.

"You did well and now you need to rest. Garchomp, I choose you"

Garchomp appeared and roared

"Magneton, use gyro ball"

"Garchomp, counter it with giga impact"

Magneton spun around and went straight to garchomp. Garchomp hit back with giga impact. Both moves strong, they didn't do any damages to any of the pokemon.

"Magneton, use thunder"

"Garchomp, use dual chop"

Magneton attacked garchomp with thunder, but garchomp was unaffected. Garchomp retaliated with dual chop, and hit magneton.

"Magneton, use tri attack"

"Garchomp, dig"

Garchomp evaded the attack by using dig. Magneton looking warily in the ground looking for garchomp.

"Magneton, prepare to use flash canon"

"Garchomp, now"

Garchomp quickly jumped off the ground and attacked magneton while he was charging up the flash canon. Magneton was unable to battle.

"Magneton is unable to battle. Garchomp wins" the referee shouting the obviousness

"Get some rest magneton. Heliosk, it's your turn"

"Good job Garchomp" I shouted and continued battling with her

"Heliolisk, use dragon tail"

"Garchomp, dodge and use earthquake"

Heliolisk was fast and hit garchomp. It was super effective. Garchomp then attacked with earthquake.

"Heliolisk, jump up and use low sweep"

Heliolisk evaded the attack and was about to kick garchomp.

"Garchomp, grab its foot, then use brutal swing"

Garchomp grabbed heliolisk's foot and threw it to the other side of the battlefield. Heliolisk stood up.

"Heliolisk, use bulldoze"

The earth back to shake and garchomp fell.

"Garchomp, are you okay?" garchomp nodded and stood up "Garchomp, use dragon claw"

"Heliolisk, use dragon tail"

Garchomp charged heliolisk with dragon claw, but heliolisk deflected it with dragon tail. It psuhed both pokemon a bit backward. Heliolisk fell to its knees.

"Garchomp, now use earthquake"

The ground shook and heliolisk fainted.

"Heliolisk is unable to battle. The challenger, y/n, wins"

"Heliolisk, return" clembot returned his pokemon "You did well"

Garchomp went near me and I patted his head.

"You did well, buddy"

Clembot approached me and giving me my fifth badge.

"Congratulations y/n" Clembot cheered "Your battle strategies our outstanding"

"Thank you" I replied

I got by fifth badge. Mairin went down the bleachers and we both said goodbye to clembot. We exited the gym.

"That was so cool. His pokemon was all... and you're pokemon was all....." Mairin blabbered what just happened

I noticed it was already dark. And Alain was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Mairin, why not we rest in the pokemon center, and look for Alain tomorrow" I suggested

"Okay" she chirped and continued talking about the battled

I didn't mind her talking. It was much more fun and entertaining than traveling alone. We finally reached the pokemon center. I healed all my pokemon and so did Mairin. We both had dinner, then we went to our shared room and slept.

Author's Note:

I'm finally back!!! And finally updated!!!

Thank you for all your support, votes, and comments, even though is story was kinda in hiatus.

I actually arrived last week. Oops, sorry for not updating. I had to catch up to the one week of classes I missed. Do you guys want the chapters to be longer? Do you guys want me to add the abilities of the pokemon in the game to the battles her? Any way, enjoy. Please comment and vote. I love reading the comments and it helps boost up my confidence and motivation to keep writing. I will try to update every week.

Enjoy!! (again? oops I already said that)