A Narusaku Fanfic ch 1

A 6 year old boy sadly looks of his room's window as he watches his family train. His parents helping his sisters, while he is neglected. It had always been this way since that day nearly 2 years ago when they found out that he didn't have chakra. First they were shocked and then sad but then they moved on. His sisters made fun of him, but his parents never did anything, and that was the problem. He sometimes felt that he was not loved, but then that would again be wrong. His father had fought with the council when they asked him to disown him. And then there was his mother, who made him his favorite dishes when his sisters were not around. But that was it, they hardly ever spent time with him. They rarely showed him anything, except for studies. It was always as if his sisters came before him to them. And so he was sad. He had already been called a disgrace by others so many times. He felt that they thought the same of him but never wanted to show it. ' I am sorry mommy, daddy, aki nii, umi, because I care for you, I think it would be better if I disappeared'. He thought. And so he had to wait for the night fall .
Night fall came sooner than expected, he tiptoed avoiding making noise, so as not to wake them up. He didn't want to cause them any trouble. And he reached the main door.
He was happy and sad at the same time. But it had to be done. As his small hands crept to the door knob, a Stern voice interrupted his actions, "and where are you going young man" it was his father's voice.
He was scared to answer but he gathered the courage, "I am going away from your life", he answered truthfully, facing his father with teary eyes. The sound of glass hitting the floor made him look behind his father. And he could see his mother already tearing up. She quickly ran to him, and pulled him in a tight embrace, not letting him go. His father looked sad and broken too.
"Why are you leaving.... Don't you love your mommy and daddy" she said between sobs.
"It doesn't matter now, I can't see you hurt because of me, so I am leaving. You will be happy without me, you will not have a burden, a disgrace, in the family". He said crying in his mother's embrace. "Who told you that. You are not a burden. You are my innocent baby".
"Then why won't you spend time with me more, why I am left out Everytime. Why are you always avoiding me. I know I am not a genius like aki nii and neither am I as good as umi Chan but what is my fault in that". His voice was rising as his anger lashed out in his mother's embrace. Kushina looked at him, wiping his tears," If I say it is because you don't have chakra then I will be giving only excuses. We never wanted to drive you away. We just didn't want you to get hurt. We always wanted to protect you, because of your condition. And in doing so if we have hurt you then please forgive us. Do you know how much your​ father cries knowing he can never do all those things he wanted to do for you. Can you not give us a chance to be forgiven. Please."
"You promise you"
"A pinky promise", kushina hugged her youngest child. Naruto fell asleep in his mother's embrace and she took her to their room. That night he had the best dream he ever had.