A Narusaku FanFic chap 5

Everyone, except for the two kages were shocked as the looked at the figure standing in the mid sky. It was not at all possible for the son of the 4th to be alive without chackra for all these years.
But there suspicions​ were confirmed when the figure let the hat fly away in the wind, revealing sharp blue eyes and long untamed wild blond hairs. Even shukaku was intrigued, as he considered the boy. ' why the hell can I not feel anything from the boy' he thought.
Sakura, sasuke and narumi were surprised to see him. His form radiated power far greater than them. While sakura and narumi were happy, even seeing the blond boiled his blood. Abomination like him should not be alive. "Another child to fight" sighed the first hokage. "Lord first hokage" naruto spoke without acknowledging any of his family. This saddened them and they felt he had not forgiven them. "You are very powerful." He disappeared. He reappeared in front of him, with his sword raised high as it gleamed in a blue light. "And so you must go first."
"GETSUGA TENSHO". He shouted swinging his sword. A huge surge of energy spill out of it and blasted through the ground, consuming the first hokage who didn't have the time to move out of the way like his brother and the snake. He dissolved in the attack. Thus destroying the seal that held him to this world and letting his soul leave. Everyone was shocked beyond words. They couldn't explain what they saw. "Mom please wait a little longer," he said as he set his sights on the 2 Nd hokage. "That move will not work on me now" tobirama commented. "Don't worry I just planned a surprise for you."
"AWAKEN NOW BENEHIME"...