A Narusaku fanfic ch 10

The next few days went by pretty normally, with kushina complaining how thin her boy had become, stuffing him with ramen whenever possible. The family had become very energetic and happy. The repair works of the village after the attack was coming up nicely. And people were happy that their hokage and his family was full of life again.
None in the family had questioned naruto on his whereabouts. They felt that he would tell them when he felt like it. But jiraya had secretly kept an eye on him. He had not yet encountered anyone who had received such deep and dangerous wound from an hollow attack survive. They died and became hollows themselves or were eaten. He felt that Naruto was a hollow imposter and not the boy who left them. The family was not ready to harbour such thoughts about their long lost member. But he had look for the village as well, and minato also had considered that fact.
He was a hokage he had to look into everything​ that could be dangerous for his village. But unknown to them, naruto knew of this fact, and he didn't care, he got his family back and he was ready to give whatever evidence of him being alive he was asked. The main fact was that he now had the power to protect his loved ones even if it came at the price that he paid, and he was confident on his abilities that the other half may never come out.
He was thankful to those that had helped him getting hold of himself and his new powers, he was grateful to them, they had helped him get to a level where he could fight his enemies for his loved ones endlessly. But he had picked up a very bad habbit of enjoying his fights until considerable damage had been done to his own body, something that he was determined to control. But his fighting frenzy was more of an addiction and even now it was poking at him, when he was surrounded by his sisters friends also called the konoha 11 for being rookies among ninja and very promising. He missed everything a blond haired girl was throwing at him trying to flirt, working on keeping his nerves in control.
"Hey ruto you ok" narumi asked looking at the unfocused look of her brother. No response.
Naruto on the other hand was trying very hard to control. 'come on black don't do it stop it' he berrated black. 'why not, we will have fun'.
Others were getting quite uncomfortable, shikamaru on the other hand was looking at naruto thoughtfully. "Say naruto, how did you survive the hollow attack." He asked the unasked doubt of everyone. Naruto seemed to come back to focus uttering a 'huh' scratching the back of head. "Umm, sorry you guys but I think I should go and train" he said getting up, he needed to loose up some tension. He started walking away, ignoring his sister warning how his mother was gonna get angry. Well that was scary but he needed to calm his nerves, 3 days of doing nothing was getting to him. He was at the door when Lee shot up, "yosh my youthful friend, let's have a spar". Naruto stopped dead in his tracks. Sakura was gonna say something to tell Lee to back off when he suddenly turned holding his black sword at lee. That wild look on him," challenge accepted". "Uh... It's a friendly" naraki put in. "Huh...well then I guess I will have to settle for hand to hand combat." Naruto said disappointed. " I promise you won't die, and I will try not to break your bone." He further said. 'He surely is underestimating lee' everyone thought except those that had witnessed his fight.
"All right, now listen no one is to kill and don't try to hurt others too bad, we need every one now after the war." Neji said, he was chosen to be the refree for the match. Lee took his stance, naruto just stood. " I hear you have weights, remove them, and don't hold back, I am on my edge now." Some scoffs could be heard. Lee looked skeptical, but removed them nonetheless. "I hope you know what you are doing" Lee said before he charged. Everyone thought that naruto might move or defend, but...
The force of each punch and kick was greater than he expected, and within few minutes he was launched up in the air. Primary lotus he heard as bandages covered him. He crashed down spinning, and a small crater formed where he dropped. "Are you alright?" Lee asked concerned. "The guy seriously underestimated our Lee" ten ten commented from the side lines. "Show him Lee what you are made of" she cheered. "We are gonna have to listen for this" the sisters were very scared. No one could stand up after the primary lotus. "So he is here", a cold voice came from behind them. They turned to face the feared jinchuriki of the sand and his siblings. "I was searching for him". "What do you want" naraki demanded, protective of her brother. "Nothing you should be concerned about, and you should get up by now I know it's an act" he said turning to the crater. "Boy you are observant" naruto commented getting up. He spit some blood. His sisters paled, 'yep we are gonna listen from mother today'.
"Are you okay" Lee asked. "Okay.... That was so awesome...I can already feel my blood boiling...come on let's do it again...".
"Did he hit his brain"
"Has he gone mad"
"Maybe he lost his mind"
"He didn't have one to begin with"
"Shut up dog breathe you are insulting my brother."
"I am not, I am just stating facts"...
"Oi come what are you waiting for.... let's continue having fun..."
"Huh"
"I think I have to agree with kiba"
"Yes pig agree with dogs I think"
"Mind your ​forehead billboard brow"
"WILL YOU SHUT UP.... troublesome some people"
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH....
"want some you guys..."
"NO" everyone shouted.... "Ok don't ask later".... And in their commotion they missed how fast naruto beat the hell out of Lee. Only the sand siblings, shikamaru and neji noticed. And they were stunned, the guy didn't even sweat. His fighting style was not based on any technique that they had ever seen, it was like a free style, based more on his instincts, thought process.
"I hope you are alright" naruto asked. "I think I am, and I must say you are more powerful than I thought."
"Uhh..." Naruto scratched his head.
"Naruto uzumaki.." Gaara cut in.
Everyone became quiet. Naruto looked at him. He didn't know who this was but he could tell that people would usually feel awkward. "Hi...who are you?". "I am Gaara, and these are my brother and sister, kankuro and temari."
'Huh, how did he talk straight without threatening to kill' was the common thought.
"Yo" naruto greeted.
"I am here to ask you something that has been on my mind for sometime now."
"You are consulting the wrong person for advice." Naruto said.
"How did you become so powerful. You were not born special, infact we know how you were, and yet that day, I saw how powerful you were. How, I want know."
Naruto looked away, having a Faraway look. "I was born with out any power, to people who were great ninjas, and that was a heavy burden. But they had accepted me, and the village and my siblings did not. I was envious of my sisters having such great powers. At some point in my childhood I too wanted to be like them, but that didn't make me strive for it. No. What did was how my parents selflessly defended me against all odds, how my sisters looked out for me in the academy. Whether as an obligation is something that only they know, but I was inspired by my family each day to become powerful. I too wanted to defend them and protect them, with my own hands, with my own life. I don't know whether it was luck or not, but I gained this power to protect those that I love. And I will always strive to be the most powerful so that I can protect them. Now that I think about it, I think it is solely because of my will to protect them I am so powerful, but then that may be that maybe not. At the end of the day I get to do what I always wanted to do throughout my childhood. I hope I answered your question." Naruto said turning back to Gaara. "I think you have. Thank you." Gaara said extending his hand.  Naruto shook it smiling.
Everyone was quite after listening to what he said.
Shikamaru decided to break the silence by yawning. "If that is all for today then I am going back to sleep." He said.
"Wait I am coming too" naruto said.
"And here doubted him" said a sannin from behind the bush. As he disappeared.