A Narusaku Fanfic ch 4

The chunin exams had started. Tsunade also came back after years of futile searching. Even jiraya did not find anything about Naruto, which was troublesome as he was a master in gathering information. But his search had lead him to the discovery of a secret society called akatsuki. Though he did not find anything about it, he did come to know of some of their goals, first being capturing the jinchurikis. So he came to inform his student and to keep an eye on narumi.
The family had expected that naruto would at least come back by the chunin exam, and participate to show how powerful he had grown. But he had not returned.
The first two exams were over and the remaining participants were all gathered for the 3rd and the final round. Somehow jiraya had come to know of the plan of orochimaru invading konoha, and so the forces were on high alert. And so was the 4th hokage.
Sasuke and Gaara were now fighting. The fight was going good, until Gaara lost the fun of playing around with sasuke and started transforming. That moment every civilian fell asleep. The konoha shinobi prepared for the on coming assault as many shinobi of sand and the new hidden sound village attacked.
Sasuke ran off after Gaara to fight him, narumi and sakura followed them. The barrier in the kage stand was erected, with orochimaru summoning the 1st and 2nd hokage but failing to summon the third.
"Ready to die, minato kun." He mocked as he inserted the kunai in the two shinobi. Kushina appeared outside the barrier. Her gaze met with minato. They nodded, and minato disappeared, reappearing after he had marked all three in the barrier. And then he disappeared again. Reappearing outside the village just where narumi had started fighting Gaara. He didn't want to fight someone so strong in the village, otherwise it would have been destroyed. Kushina, naraki and some jonin came as well. Jiraya and Tsunade were fighting the army. The war had already started going down hill for the alliance. The sand were retreating and the sound were being slaughtered.
"The whole family is together, how sweet" orochimaru commented.
"Damn that kid he used the impure earth summoning on us." 2nd noted.
"So we have to fight these children" hashirama said looking at minato and the others. "Don't underestimate them brother, that man in that coat, knows my flying rijin technique."
A loud roar from shukaku made everyone look at the transforming jinchuriki. Sasuke was beaten, narumi was struggling to not let the kyubi take over, and only sakura was standing, holding a kunai, but shaking in fear. "Some pathetic genins these are" orochimaru commented. He was having fun. His eyes were on sasuke as he tried to suppress the seal. 'try all you want sasuke kun but you can never suppress that seal' he was smiling. But then...
A red beam of shot through the shoulder joint of orochimaru. He howled in pain as he clutched his shoulder in pain. Everyone looked behind him to look at a figure, no older than narumi standing in the sky.
He was wearing a black long sleeve ankel length jacket with black anbu pants and gloves, his face was shadowed by the straw hat he wore, holding it in place with his left hand. He was carrying a long black sword.
"I see you are running wild" he commented.
But that voice. That voice was all too familiar. The one they had wanted to hear for so long. Kushina thought her baby finally returned to her...
"Na..Ru..To"...