A Narusaku fanfic ch 9

"You surely have grown stronger after that soul came by black". Naruto was sitting on a roof top, his legs dangling in the air. "Well I have to say it was a good apitizer" black said looking afar in the calm environment. "You should consider waking up now, you have been sleeping for quiet a long time."
"Yep, but I see this place has restored after you caused that havoc".
"Hey I was having fun, besides your mind is stronger than that, it can withstand much more."
"Ha, I know it's strong. I am putting up with you everyday after all."
"Very funny, now get going" black said kicking him on the back sending him flying down.
Naruto woke with a start. He slowly got up and looked around. He could feel the lingering presence of his mother on his hand along with those of the others. He smiled, a bittersweet one.
"Good to see you finally woke up" he heard a familiar voice. He looked at the man, his Godfather. Then he looked out at the dark sky. No it was not night, the day had darkened due to the thick black cloud. Leaf was awaiting rainfall.
"Good to see you haven't changed pervy sage" he replied.
"Just this once I will let it slip by" jiraya said smiling.
Naruto's face schruned up. "What happened to umi?" He suddenly asked.
"How did you know?"jiraya questioned. "It's a secret and you wouldn't understand anyway."
Jiraya just lifted an eyebrow. But he answered anyway. "It's a long story" he said. "Then give me the important part of it". Was the reply. Jiraya nodded," sasuke tried to leave the village, sakura tried to stop him, she failed, so she asked narumi to do the same, and things went wrong, they fought, he tore a hole in her chest with chidori, kyubi saved her but she was critical, she woke up today sometime before you, your parents are there now, the room beside you".
Naruto looked out of the window again. If what black told him was true then he knew where sasuke could have gone. "Sasuke ows a hole in his chest from me." He said as he slid out of his bed and went to the window.
"You are not planning to go after him are you?" . "At my condition, and current level I can't take on orochimaru and sasuke and live. No I will go after him at a later date. Now I have some quality time to spend." And with that he disappeared. ' Better inform the family that the gaki woke'.
....
Narumi was awake. Her family and sakura surrounded her.
"How are you now?" Tsunade asked.
"Feeling better" was her reply. There was a silence in the room. Then she spoke again, but this time tears accompanied," I am sorry sakura, I couldn't stop him." She was stunned.
"I should be the one apologising, I shouldn't have forced you. Our team was a family, I didn't want to lose a member of it." "It was a family to me too... I should have tried harder.... Especially after knowing the pain of losing a family...". " Even I should have tried harder. I should have known reasoning with him will not help. It's all my fault, please don't be so hard on yourself...". Narumi looked at her to say something, but a male voice beat her to it.
"If the both of you really want to apologise THAT badly, I am open for accepting them".
Everyone followed the voice to find a cheerful, blond boy with whisker marks​ on his cheeks sitting on the open window, smiling.
Naruto was happy to see his family and his love after so long. Yes he loved her and now he had the power to back it up.
Everyone was wide eyed. " I see the gaki is here already". Jiraya said entering the room. "Not my fault you ...umm" naruto's voice was muffeled by a bone crushing hug from his mother. "Umm kushina...I think you are crushing him..." Minato said.
Her hold on him lightened, but naruto could feel his shoulder getting wet. "Never do that again ...." His mother was sobbing, tears stung his eyes as well, "whatever anyone says come to your mommy, don't you trust her, don't you love her? If you do why did you leave? Tell me ruto...why?" She was wailing. Naruto was crying as well. What could he say? He knew his reason for leaving was to gain power to be able to protect his family, but he knew what he did was selfish.
"I don't care what the whole world has to say about you, but you are my baby boy and that is not going to change." She asserted. The rest were smiling. Then narumi walked to naruto, being helped by naraki. Naruto hugged them, still crying. His father came ruffeled his hair and said, "now that's my boy". And once again he cried. The family was complete again.