-09-

Dahyun's PoV

I found her on a cliff...

She was about to jump but thank God nakaabot ako...

I don't know what to do if I lost Sana...

That's why I'm very thankful ito kasama ko na siya...

"Dubu? How did you find me?" she asked randomly.

"Idunno. Maybe we're just connected so that my fate brought me here." I said sweetly.

"I'm sorry kung nilayuan kita ng walang explanation." sabi niya sa akin at agad akong niyakap.

"Anong eksaktong rason mo Sana?" tanong ko naman sa kanya.

Yumuko lang siya at parang ayaw sumagot sa tanong ko.

"May problema ba?" alalang tanong ko.

"Nothing dubu. Everything is fine." she said with a deep sigh.

"You sure? We should go back to our them. Our group are getting worried about us." yaya ko sa kanya.

"Okay. Come on. Let's go home." she answered give me a big smile. My Sana is such a cutie.

We lead our way going back to our dorm.

I can feel relieve.

I can feel happiness.

Maybe because she's here with me.

Everything is now fine. Weeks had passed we're in a normal situation.

Fulfilling our daily scheds. Enough bonding with the whole group.

Life comes more colorful, tiring but as long as I love what I'm doing. I can feel happiness.

Momo and I are still bestfriends...

We are all contented of what we have...

But still it's not the end and I think this is just the start of the real story...

"Guys, I filed leave for two months or more nga pala." my world has stop because of what Sana said.

"Waeyo?" Jihyo-unnie asked.

"My father needs me to our company. He needs my assistance so that I need to go back to Japan for few months." she explained. Seems like she doesn't care that I'm here.

"Kailan alis mo?" Nayeon-unnie asked.

"Next week? Yeah. Monday." she answered. So I have 4 days to be with her. 4 days, then she will leave me?

"We will miss you Sexy." Momo said.

"Take care of yourself their. We all know how hard to handle business." Nayeon-unnie said.

"I can handle myself. Just in 2 months, everything will be fine." Sana answered.

"No Minatozaki Sana for two months?" Tzuyu asked.

"Since our comeback was settled and there's no more grand performance I think you can handle the fan meetings without me." she said firmly.

"No SaiDa for 2 months? This is so sad." Chaeyoung suddenly spoke.

"But still DahMo was there." Sana replied.

"But still real couple is the best. And SaiDa is the real couple after all." Nayeon-unnie retorted.

"2 months lang siyang mawawala. Di siya aalis ng Twice. Ang OA." Mina unnie said.

"So we hope na maaga kang makabalik." sabi ni Jungyeon unnie.

"I'll do everything just to comeback as soon as possible." Sana answered.

I can't get enough with this. So I stand and walk straight to our room without saying any word.

Some of them called me but I choose to ignore them. I lock the door and sat down behind it. I silently cried as I hug my knees.

What it has to be like this?

Why did she have to leave like she doesn't care about me?

Sa tono ng pananalita niya parang wala ako dun.

Bakit hindi niya agad sinabing aalis siya?

Kung kailan ilang araw na lang ang pagitan para manatili siya sa tabi ko.

Bakit ganito naman siyang umasta na parang hindi niya ko iiwan?

Na parang wala naman siyang pakialam.

Wala rin naman pala akong magagawa. She's a heiress and I'm not a princess...

She's Minatozaki Sana the heiress and I'm just Kim Dahyun, just a simple idol with no wealth.

Kung tutuusin sa mundong ginagalawan namin langit siya at lupa naman ako.

Kung hindi ako isang K-idol walang wala ako kay Sana.

Lumamang pa sa akin si Tzuyu na may gusto sa kanya...

Ang sakit rin para sa akin na malayo ang agwat namin...

"Dahyun open the door." I heard Jihyo-unnie knocking infront of the door.

"Just leave me alone unnie please?" I pleaded as I prevent sobbing.

"Is it all about Sana's departure?" she asked.

"No. I don't care. Kahit wag na siyang bumalik." I said as I bit my lower lip just to prevent sobbing.

"Dahyun, Chewy and Chaeng would stay in our room. So you should think, and please wag mo siyang hahayaang umalis ng hindi kayo nag-uusap." she explained. Until I felt that there's no one is outside the door.

I stayed here for 30 minutes, before I opened the door. I was about to go to the kitchen when I saw a girl who's sleeping in the sofa here in the leaving room. It's was Sana, her eyes redened. Did she cried? My Squirrel...

I went back to our room to get a blanket for her...

Kinumutan ko agad siya at hinalikan sa noo.

"Despite of your plan on leaving me. Hindi parin kita matitiis." I whispered and when I was about to go back to our room. Someone's grab my wrist. It was her, she's awake.

"Dahyun..." she spoke.

"Why?" I said coldly.

"A-are you mad me?" she asked stuttering.

"No. Why would I?" I said calmly. I don't wanna cry.

"Bakit ka nagwalk out kanina?" she asked.

"I'm just tired." I lied.

"Dubu, I know you're lying. Tell me why?" she said sweetly while hugging me from the back.

"Bitawan mo ko." I said coldly.

"I'll miss you Dahyun." she whispered hear.

Then why did you have to leave me.

"Wag ka ng babalik. I don't care about you." I manage not cry by saying those words. Then I felt that she let go on her hug.

"It's okay that you don't care. It's okay that once that I leave you will not miss me. Don't worry, I'll try na wag ng bumalik." she said crying then I felt guilty. She was about walk away but I was the one who hug her so tight like I don't wanna let her go.

"Please... I'm sorry for what I said. I was just afraid na ipagpalit mo dun. I was just afraid na wala ka sa tabi ko ng ganun kahabang panahon." I said sobbing. Then I felt her arms hugging me. "Just stay please..." I pleaded.

"Hey, you know what hindi kita ipagpapalit kahit kailan. Kayanin mong wala ako sa tabi mo sa sandaling panahon. Magtiwala ka sa akin, ikaw lang." she said crying. "Just in 2 months Dahyun. Then I'll be back." she whispered.

I spoke not a work but I cried in her arms silently. Kayanin ko kayang wala siya?