✒McFucknot

❝welcome to McDonalds, how may I take your order?❞

1. McFuckNot

❝Heeey mom...❞ I said innocently into my phone. ❝What did you do now?❞ She asked, sighing, unsurprised. ❝Okay, before I say anything, promise not to be mad.❞ I uncertainly told her. She mimicked her previous actions and sighed. ❝Alright, I'll try my best not to.❞ She stated. I let out a deep breath and shut my eyes. ❝Okay, so this sundried raisin women came in screaming like a mad man, demanding a refund because her drink wasn't organic or something. So I told her I think the McFuck not...a little too loudly. And so...❞ I dragged on, not wanting to continue.

❝And so you got fired.❞ She said, finishing my sentence. ❝Where are you now?❞ She added, sighing in disappointment. ❝...stress eating in the Burger King parking lot.❞ I informed her. She sighed once again and I could already visualize her shaking her head. ❝Well, I'm in the middle of closing the biggest deal of the year, so you'll have to walk home.❞ She notified me. I cringed at the thought of how much energy that'll take and groaned aloud, unknowingly. ❝Alright...sorry again for the whole Mc-❞

❝McShutit Norah. You're explaining this to your father when you get home. I have to go now, love you.❞ She said. ❝...love you too.❞ I uttered into the phone. I then ended the call and stuffed the device in my khaki pocket. After I finished my fries, I threw away the wrapper and began walking. I then started listening to my happy playlist, in attempt to lift up my mood. I hummed along to Blackbear- do re mi as I walked down the narrow streets of RiverDale. ❝do re mi fa so fucking done with you girl.❞ I began to quietly sing along.

I didn't notice how dark it was until a random cat walked passed my feet. They usually don't come out until 7-8 o'clock. Hoe-Hoe-Hold the hell up, did that dehydrated fur ball just mug me? I thought to myself as I look a double take on the cat. Paying no mind to the disrespectful feline, I went back to resumed back to listening to my music.

Moments later, a black truck with tinted windows pulls tinted right next me, then the passengers down swung opened, only to reveal a large man holding a fun. It happened so fast, I didn't even see the pistol darting at the side of my head, knocking me out cold moments later.

day I. home sweet home

I woke up in sudden shot as cold water splashed onto my face. I noticed i'm now in a small, dark room with no windows or furniture, with the exception of the steal chair I'm sitting in. My wrist and ankles are now handcupped to the cold chair. There was a boy standing in front of me, looking about 16 maybe 17, and 2 large men at the door. The boy was wearing a nice suit, his hands buried into his pockets. He looked down at me sternly and examined my body in disgust. I looked up at him in confusion and complete horror as the hot tears fled down my flushed cheeks.

❝Why are you doing this to me?❞ I asked, between sobs. ❝Well, sweetheart, your dad owes my dad a lot of money, and until he gets that money back, this will be your new home.❞ He notified me. The more I processed his words, the harder I cried. ❝W-where are my parents! I want to see my parents!❞ I cried. ❝Settle down, love, your parents are in their own special room.❞ He paused. ❝Across the country.❞ he finished, causing my eyes to widen. my sadness was replaced with anger. ❝You fucking asshole! I'll cut your nipples off and make you eat them!❞ I screamed as I flopped around in the chair.

He seemed amused by my outburst then knelt down in front of me, meeting me at eye's height. ❝If you're finished your little tantrum, I would like to tell you what's behind curtain number two.❞ I calmed down and steadied my breath as I narrowed my eyes at him. ❝talk.❞ ❝...there is another way we can get our money back.❞ He notified me. My eyes widened and I leaned closer. ❝What? What is it?❞ I asked, eagerly. ❝Well, lets just say, you get to be a princess for the night. And If you act accordingly, you and your parents will be home before you know it.❞ He smiled, getting back to his feet.

damn it, he's gorgeous.

I sat there silently, contemplating on whether or not I should trust this random boy, who's most likely associated in an illegal mafia. But at this point, its either that, or waking up with a neck cramp every morning. My eyes flickered up to his. ❝So if I do this...you'll let us go?❞ I asked, worried. ❝simple as that, love.❞ He said, smirking. ❝So, do we have a deal?❞ He asked, raising his glorious eybrow. ❝...yes.❞ I hesitantly responded. He then turned to one of the men at the door. ❝Tell Marcella, to have her ready in two hours. Any longer, and it's a bullet to her head.❞

The man uncuffed me from the cold chair and aggressively pulled me up what looked the stairs to this basement looking place. then, up the 1st level stair case, and to a white door at the end of the long hallway room. Moments later, a small, petitie woman who looked scared out of her mind answered the door. She looked up, alarmed at the sight of the man and I. ❝Y-yes?❞ She asked, quietly. ❝Chief wants her dressed and ready in two hours. Any longer, and it's your life.❞ He told her, repeating the boy's instructions.

She nodded vigorously and moved aside. The man literally pushed into the door, then closed and locked it. Wow. Looks like his mother didn't teach him how to treat a lady...

Once I got into the room, I admired the interior decor. I swear, the lamps in here, are worth more than my entire house. The small lady then grabbed me by the arm and sat me down in a fancy vanity chair. and after the next hour and a half, I was finished. She applied some fine chalk powder to my face. Blush was feathered onto the apples of my cheeks then she took a stick of eyeliner and gently lined my eyes.

Beeswax and red dye were mixed together and rubbed on my lips, leaving my lips stained in a dark red. I then observed myself in the polished silver mirror in shock. My previously greasy hair was now styled in beach waves, complementing my highlights beautifully. The white on the inner corners made my green eyes brighter than usual. I wore a white dress, that hugged my body just right and had a large cut out, exposing my back.

This was my first time not wearing a bra with a dress

This was my first time not wearing a bra with a dress. Thank god, there was extra padding in the chest area. Diamond earrings were fastened to my ears and a diamond necklace completed my beauty preparation. ❝I'm ready.❞