•1/3

Apparently, the woman wasn't allowed to guide me herself to the boy, so i had to be escorted by literally 6 men in black. They guided me down a lit hallway and down the large staircase. At the bottom stood the boy, dressed in a brand new tux, and a matte white bow tie. His hair was slick back and his face remained in it's naturally intimidating form. He eventually turn around just as I reached the half-way point on the staircase. His face went from stern to shocked and surprised.

Once I made it to the bottom, he scoped my body up and down then quickly reverted back to his previous, "I'm the boss", act. We got into a beautiful all white limousine with people already in it. There was a man and a woman. The man spoke first. ❝Hello, Eleanor. This must be a little scary for you but as long as you follow my son's instructions, this'll all be over before you know it.❞ I swallowed hard and nodded my head. ❝Yes, sir.❞ i responded back. Then, the woman spoke next. She gave me a welcoming smile and looked me up and down.❝Just act normal, honey. Mix and mingle with some of the other adolescences if you'd like.❞ she suggested.

I returned the friendly gesture and smiled back, nodding my head once again. The boy then cleared his throat, and adjusted his bow tie. ❝This event...is very important to both my parents and this company. Don't speak unless you're spoken to, and introduce yourself only by name, nothing more.❞ he instructed me. I nodded my head and the limousine came to a stop.

I was already nervous as hell trying to remember what to and not to do. But, it really hit me, once I got out the car and saw the place straight ahead. It looked like a palace out of a fairytale book. There were lights shining through every last window, and the distant music could be heard from here. I then interwhined my arm with the boy's. as we walked closer, I suddenly felt it getting harder to breathe. As soon as the doors swung open, we were immediately met with the sight of hundreds of people, all seated at beautiful round tables.

My breath hitched at the sight of them and I abruptly stopped in place. ❝I...I don't know if I can do this.❞ I confessed to the boy, my eyes darting to his. He placed his hand on my bare back, sending chills through my body, yet comforting nonetheless. His hot breath made my knees weak as he whispered in my ear. ❝fuck this up for me, and I'll kill you myself.❞ he said, then interwhining our arms once again, resuming our entrance.