fin.

I arrived at the enormous juvenile delinquency facility and as promised, there were countless (because I'm too lazy) trucks surrounding the building. but, they are police trucks, which I assume is meant to disguise themselves from the real police officers. once I parked the truck in front of the facility, I immediately changed into the outfit sat in the back seat of the truck.

outfit:
-black turtle neck
-leather coat
-black jeans
-combat boots
-sunglasses
-bandana over the mouth
-beanie

once I finished, I exited the truck and did a nod exchange from every truck to make sure I was cool enough I guess. once I nearly broke my neck, one of them came up to me, wearing a big duffle bag on their shoulder, dressed in a police outfit. I was shocked at first, but, he simply placed the bag on my shoulder and tintled down to reach my ear. ❝E one fourty.❞ he said. I knitted my eyebrows, confused to what to hell that meant but decided against questioning him.

seconds after he said that, almost on que (cue?, idk), he looked up and yelled, ❝now!❞ causing, thousands, millions of bullets to go off directed straight into the facility. every window shattered, causing every alarm to go off. and before I could process what just happened, I, for some reason, began darting my head around in every direction. eventually, I met eyes with a man at the door, who was gesturing for me to come over to his direction, which I did.

once I got up to him, he informed me that the duffle bag was loaded with weapons needed to complete the mission and the numbers the previous man told me was floor and room number where finn was. I nodded my head then headed into the facility, quickly taking in the scenery as I ran into the elevator. dead bodies everyone, blood splattered everywhere, hundreds of lives gone, over one boy. a boy who is not only a wanted criminal, but a murderer and kidnapper, yet has managed to make his victim the love of his life in the mass of a week. what a story.

T H E E N D.

jk jk jk jk 😭

I pressed on the button E. once I arrived on the floor, I looked both sides of the floor and immediately noticed the security cameras above every door and at the end of every hall. so, without thinking, i took out a pistol from my dufflebag, squinted one eye and shot out every camera on that floor. now, i walked down the hall, reading numbers above each door.

one thirty eight...one thirty nine...one forty! my eyes widened as my heart raced. then, my hand unknowingly raised up to an grabbed hold of the door knob, then turned it. unlocked? I knitted my eyebrows, trying to figure out a reasonable explanation for a juvenile delinquency door to be unlocked, whilst holding one of the most dangerous kids alive inside...

thinking nothing of it, I throw open the door and walked in, cautiously. it was a fairly large to enormous room, almost replicating Finn's bedroom size...but ten times the cold and creepy vibe coming off of it. placed directly in the middle of the room, was a large cage, with a boy, wearing reading glasses sat. he's wearing, what looked like, a faded prison suit, drinking something out of a small cup of some sort. with one hand occupied with the tea cup, he held a thick book in the other, seeming to be fairly into it.

but, it didnt take Einstein to realize that, hair that luxurious couldn't belong to just anyone. only finn.
he didnt seem to notice my presence so, I wasn't going to make it noticed. but, right as took another step, tens of men came in from behind me and immediately began peeling the bars opened. that definitely got finn's attention. he immediately stood up from his previous sitting position and came up to the bars, as the door quickly opened, exposing him to the outside world.

I instantly, strutted up to him, dramatically taking off small pieces of my disguise to make both the situation and my outfit better. by the time I got up to him, he was all smiles and my face was completely exposed.
❝hello beautiful.❞ he said. ❝shut up and kiss me.❞

t h e e n d.
(for real)

a/n: there's two ways this will end.
-you hate the ending and demand for it to continue on just a little longer

or

-you love it and support my decision because u too understand how hard it is to juggle more than one book at the same time and try to remember the characters names

either way, thank you for reading, stick around for more, and...ily❤