2/3

❝so, what's on the agenda for today?❞ I asked finn as I jumped onto the kitchen stool. ❝well, we can do anything you want until 6.❞ finn told me as he continued to read his newspaper. ❝okay...well, i have been needing a few things actually.❞ I announced as I took a bite of his toast. finn looked up at me and laughed. ❝yeah, okay, but why'd you eat off my plate? we literally have the same thing.❞ he asked.

❝the food looked better on yours.❞ I explained then gave him a cheeky smile. ❝stay off my plate, mosquito and go get ready.❞ he instructed as his attention went back to that boring ol newspaper. ❝why?❞ I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. ❝did you not want your stuff?❞ he asked, raising an eyebrow. I instantly widened my eyes and sprinted up the stairs right after.

then, I ran directly into the bathroom where I took a warm shower whilst i shaved my Chewbacca legs. when I finished, I came out, tower hugging my body, and I walked to my closet. after 10 minutes of contemplation, i finally decided on, a rose-chested body suit, loose distressed denim jeans, some black and white vans, and a jean jacket. I wanted my look to match the bad ass attitude I was going for today. so, I added some red lipstick.

once I finished getting ready, I jogged downstairs and met finn in the kitchen once again. he was just putting away his dishes in the sink, when he turned around and saw me. at the sight of me, his eyes widened and his entire face flushed into a light shade of red. ❝w-what are you wearing?❞ he asked, trying to revert his eyes from my body. ❝clothes?❞ I answered, more of a question than a statement.

❝well, wheres the rest of them?❞ he asked, letting out a short laugh. ❝its called a bodysuit for a reason, gramps. its like a dry swimsuit.❞ I explained. ❝well, we're arent swimming, so looks like you're gonna have to change.❞ finn said. I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow as I slowly slid off my jean jacket off my shoudlers. ❝why, finnie boy? is my outfit too revealing?❞ I asked, slowly making my way over to finn.

he cracked a smile and covered his face whilst shaking his head. ❝stop it, whatever your doing...just stop it.❞ he uttered under his hands. ❝stop what, finn?❞ I asked, innocently. I smiled and removed his hands from his face and placed them on my hips. ❝this?❞ I asked quietly, looking up at him innocently as if I'm oblivious to my own actions. then, I raised one hand up to his neck and pulled his head down so tthat our faces were millimeters apart.

❝or this?❞ i asked, brushing my lips across his. ❝well, how about you stop teasing and kiss me?❞ he asked, a small smile growing on my face. I smiled once more before finally smashing our lips together and embracing myself in the warmth of his comforting lips.

I wanted to tease finn some more thusfore, resulting in me pulling away so quickly into the kiss. but, as soon as I did, finn mimicked my previous actions and reconnected our lips whilst keeping his hand on my neck. he was so quick to kiss me back, that I stumbled back into the kitchen counter. which only gave finn the advantage to place his hands on the sides of me as his body hovered over mine.

I eventually pulled away for real to take a breather but, finn still continued to beg for more. in response to his pleading, I giggled and pushed him back. ❝I gotta use the bathroom.❞ I lied. ❝no you dont, youre lying.❞ he stated, smiling at me. ❝bye.❞ I waved goodbye to finn as I walked away to the bathroom, leaving him smiling whilst shaking his head. ❝dont take long, babe! I got a surprise for you!❞ finn yelled out to me. ❝whatever, Wolfhard!❞

a/n:
whoever can count how ever many times I said "whilst" first gets to choose what happens in the next chapter.

runner up gets the chapter after the next :)

may pizzarolls be forever in ur favor.