✒loner

❝i dont want to be your doormat, I dont want to be ignored, all a sudden you're not into me.❞

6. loner
✒day VI: kiss and makeup

🎈

recap: right after clown prank

|3rd person pov|

norah sprinted up the large staircase, tears flooding her face. finn was close behind, screaming his apologizes and how he'd buy her the world if it meant her forgiveness in return. but, all she could think about is how inconsiderate he was about the entire situation. I mean penny wise! really?

once she reached her bedroom door, Paul's face instantly turned sincere and pitiful. ❝miss banks, what-❞ he started to ask, but was cut off by norah shaking her head. ❝paul, if you have any respect for me, you'll keep him out. I dont want anything to do with him. okay?❞ she asked, looking up at him with glossy eyes.

❝but, miss banks-❞ ❝OKAY?❞ she asked, more demanding and clear, seeing how close finn was. ❝o-okay...❞ he replied, nodding his head, showing he understands. then, she ran into her room, then closed and locked the door behind her. as expected, finn arrived momentarily, tears flowing down his rosy cheeks. he tried to go to her bedroom door. but, Paul instantly stood in front of it (wink). ❝Paul, move. now.❞ he demanded, his voice stern.

❝im sorry sir, but miss banks does not wish to see you.❞ Paul repsonded. ❝Paul, you work for me and I just gave an order. she doesn't know what she wants right now. please, just let me see her. she needs me.❞ he said, trying to convince himself more than Paul. Paul's face softened once again and looked down at the boy, resembling the girl he saw moments ago.

❝with all do respect sir...give her time. she's extremely fragile right now and we dont want her to think you'll always be there when all she wants some space.❞ he explained, causing him to let out 2 short sobs and nod his him understanding paul's words. ❝okay.❞

recap: over.

its been 3 days since I left my room. at first, it was because of finn. but, then I started to notice all the cool things in here like the t.v., the books, the paintings, how many bubbles can fill up the bathtub and because, my "30-minute naps" turned into 40, 40 to 50, and 50 to 4 hours. so, yeah. that happened.

but, during all this, I havent eaten anything and I'm kinda regretting this whole emo hibernation. so, I decided that today, I will leave my ro-

knock. knock. knock.

❝excuse me, miss banks?❞ paul's voice interrupted my thoughts. ❝yes?❞ I asked, sitting up in my bed.
❝mr. wolfhard asks you to join his for his apologetic surprise and more.❞ paule explained, causing me to raise an eyebrow. ❝hmm, I dont know.❞ I said, mid-contemplation. ❝also, there may or may not be food.❞ Paul, sang, dropping a gigantic bomb. ❝ill be ready in 10!❞

a/n:

I told you I'd make it all better 😊 oops! I said too much! 😯