•1/2

❝finn, I'm serious. your sharp shoulders are jabbing into my stomach.❞ I truthly told him, as I laughed at my own pain. ❝cease your whining, love. we are almost there.❞ he informed me, only to make me groan dramatically. then, moments later, finn shifted my current positioning to carrying me bridal style, shooting me a devilish smile. ❝better?❞ he asked. I returned the smile and laughed. ❝better.❞

eventually, we reached Finn's destination, aka his room. ❝alright Hercules, I have these cool things called legs, I can use them now.❞ I told finn, causing him to laugh, but put me down nonetheless. he then opened the door, allowing both of us to enter the room. ❝holy shit.❞ I uttered as my eyes roamed around the extraordinarily large room. finn laughed and shook his head at my use of words.

once I caught sight at the large cozy-looking bed, I immediately sprinted and jumped on it. then, I began jumping on it as if I was a child on a trampoline. ❝as much as i love the view, I intended on us watching one of those movies you like.❞ he informed me, yet I still continued to jump. ❝oh yeah? with what t.v-❞ I began to say, but what cut off by the sight of an enormous theater screen shifting from the cieling down to the wall on the other side of the room.

I then slowly stopped jumping and fall onto my knees as my hair falls messily onto my face as I breathe out, ❝wow...❞ ❝alright then.❞ he said, tossing me the remote control while he adjusted the lights and got snacks from his, completely necessary, but I'm too poor to relate, snack room. therefore, leaving me to flip through the endless movies. ❝can I pick the genre?❞ I asked him. ❝sure, as long as its horror.❞ he yelled back, making me cringe.

nooooo,❞ I whined, still scrolling. ❝horror movies give me nightmares.❞ I told him just as he walked into the room, wearing normal people clothes, while holding a shit load of snacks, pouting. ❝awh, poor baby. want me to play a song on the world's smallest violin?❞ he asked, mockingly. ❝why do you have to be so mean to me?❞ I asked out of curiousity, as I knitted my eyebrows and tilted my head at the boy. he laid out all the snacks on the bed in front of me before crawling in beside me, smiling. ❝because, you look adoreable when I am.❞ he admitted, causing me to stick my tongue out at him.

halfway through the movie, and I somehow end up having finn feed me popcorn while my head rests on his lap. but, this didnt last long because, the movie started getting actually scary.

so, now I'm cowardly hiding under the thick blankets as I shiver in terror. ❝finn, I dont want to watch this anymore. lets do something else.❞ I suggested as my heart began to best faster by the minute. finn turned to me and chuckled while poking out his bottom lip. ❝awh, youre really scared. come here.❞ he said, then pulling lifting his arm and securing it around mine as I snuggled into his chest, using blanket to shield my face from the scary scenes.

eventually, sleep got the best of me and I fell asleep on finn's chest, listening to his heartbeat and enjoying the soothing feel of his chest raising and down.

t h e n e x t m o r n i n g

I woke up to feel of the warm sunlight on arms. my eyes fluttered open and tried to sit up, Finn's arms tightened around me and he ended up snuggling my face into his chest as his fingers rested on the warmth of my scalp. I giggled lightly at his actions and uttered, ❝finn, we gotta get up.❞ I told him, only making him groan. ❝five more minutes. please.❞ he begged in thr most adorable raspy, morning voice. I smiled at how cute and tired he sounded and rolled my eyes playfully. ❝okay.❞