Meet & Greet

Chapter I

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(F/c) = Favorite Color
(F/n) = First Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A young fellow who is wearing a (f/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.

On a train arriving in Honnō City; it's divided into four levels of residential buildings that are delegated to each student and their families based on the student's Ultima Uniform ranking at Honnouji Academy.

The higher the Star ranking, the more prestigious the standard of living, with No-Stars being relegated to the slums.

He looks around the area seeing how it goes from rags to riches, "Well I guess that's how things are here, working your way up to be with the big dogs."

The train stops at a station, high up, "That's a long way down... Feel sorry for the No-Stars who miss the train."

He walks off to a large opening gate, only to see a large commotion with a bunch of uniformed students, surrounding some event.

He walks around the commotion and sees four other people wearing white uniforms that has Three-Stars on their chests, "Guess they're in charge since everyone else here has No-Stars to Two-Stars."

He simply walks up to tug on a big guy's sleeve who looks down to him, "Excuse me, I'm looking for..." Pulls out a note card. "Ry...Ryuko Matoi."

The big man turns back and nods towards the commotion as does the new guy. He sees two women fighting, clashing with blades, "I sure do hope that's some way to enroll."

The big man chuckles, then a green-haired man speaks to the new guy, "Nah, it's just a tempered girl with issues wanting to challenge our council president."

Then a pink-haired girl, "Yeah, she stands no chance against Lady Satsuki though."

And lastly a blue-haired man with a tablet speaks "Indeed, can't really win a fight when fused with anger."

The green-haired man speaks again "Exactly, anyways so you're ne-" He notices the new guy is gone.

They look around a bit, the big guy points to the direction he's gone...towards the fight.

Pink-hair: "Is he crazy?!"

Green-hair: "Well there goes the new guy."

The young man walks up to the girls and sees the dark-long hair woman point her sword at the short-dark blue hair woman..."Excuse me, are you..." Pulls out note card again "...Ryuko Matoi?"

"I am...?" Ryuko arched an eyebrow.

"And you must be Lady Satsuki, as those four students said back there." He said.

Satsuki glares at him, who is simply standing there with a plain expression.

"You should know you're place and not intervene!" She slashes her sword at his head, but...he stops the blade a few inchs from his face with his hand, not cutting into his skin.

She is stunned as is everyone else, "Well that's a little rude." He moves the blade aside and picks up the other girl with her arm around his shoulder and walks off to the gates.

"Matoi..." Satsuki announces.

She turns as does the new guy whilst the woman walks up a flight of stairs then turns with heels clicking, "Honnouji Academy is my kingdom! If you say you will topple it all by yourself, then I accept your challenge! Beginning tomorrow, every last club here will be after your head!..."