chapter six.

unedited.
(i changed Mani's friend's name from Brittany to hazel!!)
Normani Hamilton

Normani unlocked the office and went in, closing the door behind Dinah when she came in. "I miss you, and I know what I did was shitty but please give me a chance to fix things. I know you miss me too." Mani looked in her eyes, and yes she was giving her best pout, because clearly Dinah had built up some immunity for the past week.

Dinah gave in looking in her eyes and sighed, walking forward and pulling her close. "I can't ever do that again. I missed holding you and being held. I'm sorry." She said, snuggling her.

"I thought you would've been held the way that bitch is always clinging to you." She murmurs with an eye roll.

"She has a name, and she isn't that bad. I also really don't see what you and Z see. She doesn't like me like that." Dinah said.

Normani pulled away and gave her a look. "She looks at you like you made the moon for her. Don't tell me you don't constantly catch her staring." She said, confused.

"Uh uh. I don't pay attention to her like that. I'd be thinking about us too much to pay attention." She shrugged.

"Good, because all your attention is mine, and I guess some is Zendaya." She said, pulled Dinah close, kissing her slowly. They got caught up and they heard the door open, causing them to quickly pull away.

"Ham- Oh my god. I- um- Coach said to C'mon. Some girls are arriving and Dinah needs to get their names." Dove stuttered, shocked to see the two together.

"Alright." Normani walked up to the girl. "But I swear, if I hear anything about this around the school, you can say bye to your spot on the cheer squad!" She said, patting her head and walking past.

Dinah looked at her girlfriend and shivered at the tone she used. She tilted her nose up and walked passed the girl, patting her shoulder and heading to the main gym.

When they all met there, Dinah grabbed her clipboard and started taking names. Normani watched her closely, making sure no newbies were being slick with her girl.

"Hamilton!"

"Oh yeah?"

"You forgot my protein shake. Go get it, and hurry please."

She rolled her eyes and nodded. She was walking out and bumped into someone. "Oh hey! You're Normani Hamilton, right?"

"Yes. You're the new girl. Good luck." She said, attempting to walk off before she was pulled back.

"I'm Janina or Nina."

"Mhm. Good to know, I have to go and get something. So bye." She snatched her arm and walked of with ten attitudes. She wanted to punch her for pushing her girlfriend to ignore her, but she couldn't let her find out, because she doesn't seem like the type to keep a secret when she doesn't get what she wants.

Normani returned with the pink bottle full of brown goo and handed to the teacher. "Thank you, Captain. Now, go get your list and your girls from Dinah, and take them to the AUX to practice. Dovey? Stay down here. Okay, shoo! Be back by 6:30pm."

"Thank you, Camila. Be back in her at 7:50pm for your results."