chapter seventeen.

unedited.

Hazel Sofia

The girl laughed loudly at her friend as she mimicked as if she were Dinah. "So get this! She tells me she's dating Normani and just smirks. Normani is so naïve, thinking Dinah really loves her but let's be real...it's to get back at me obviously. You didn't hear it from me."

"So, are you gonna give in? Give her the attention she wants?"

"Are you kidding? I'm letting her chase me this time. She clearly trying her hardest." She said, eating a pretzel. "Poor thing." She pouts into the camera.

"Are you ever gonna take her back?"

"Why are you so worried?" She looks at her with a tilted head. Then her lips turn up into that evil smirk. "Do you like my ex girlfriend, Nina?" She wiggles her brows.

"What? No way!" She shoots back, quickly shaking her head. There was no way she'd tell Hazel that. Who knew what'd she'd do to her.

Hazel ran her tongue over her pearly teeth. "Are you sure? I mean...Dinah is gorgeous. Those pretty blonde locks, long legs, million dollar smile...I don't see why you wouldn't like her." She says in a faux confused voice.

"Yeah..." Nina breathes as her mind wanders to the girl.

The dirty blonde then gets an idea. "Hmm, Nina? You're totally crushing oh my god! You should totally go for her. I ship it." She starts.

Nina's eyes widen. "No way, Normani would skin me alive." She said, shaking her head.

"I'll handle her. You can get Dinah. You're lucky you got your expert on Dinahology right here. Here's what you do..."

Normani Kordei

Normani laughs at Dinah. "Tell her exactly what we were doing. We just cuddled and napped. It's okay, Dinah."

"Okay, yeah. You're right. C'mon."

Normani just grins as Dinah leads her to where her Mother is sitting out snacks for the little ones who are watching cartoons on a tablet. The two teens both find a seat at the island on one of the stools. The brunette watches as Dinah's mother makes her way over eyeing her daughter.

"Hi Normani. How are you today?"

"I'm alot better than I have been for the last few days." She quickly glances at Dinah with a little smile, feeling happy when Dinah gives her a wide one back. "You?"

"And it seems Dinah is too. I like to see that, so keep my baby happy." She says sternly. "But I'm well. Now, onto you. I told you about having people over when I'm gone. Especially a girlfriend- no offense Normani."

"None taken." She holds up her hands.

"I know, mom. It's just stuff has been going on and we talked it out and got sleepy. That's it. I promise." She said.

The woman sighed, and looked to Normani for reassurance and the girl nodded. "Okay, fine. From now on, let me know or it's your ass." She said, firmly causing Dinah to nod quickly. "You can go, but I expect the door to stay open."