chapter nine.

unedited.
there's smut in the first half of this chapter, so if ya ain't cool with it skip the first part till '--'
Normani Hamilton

Dinah bit her lip and tilted her head, looking at her girlfriend's ass, she should've been doing her homework but Normani was trying on her new outfits in front of her and although she had good restraint, she couldn't restrain anymore.

"Close your mouth baby. Wouldn't want you to catch any flies."

"I just really like that dress."

Normani turned in the mirror and looked at herself. "Really? I've had this for awhile, I never really wore it though. My mom doesn't approve of it." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I approve. You look really good, baby." Dinah grins.

"Mm, I just adore my supportive girlfriend." She said, crawling up on her bed and onto Dinah's lap. Dinah put her homework aside wrapped her arms around her, and laid her palms against the brunette girl's ass and gave it a squeeze. "Baby..." She said, softly leaning into the touch.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"With pleasure." She said, leaning up to meet her girlfriend's lips in a hot kiss. Normani grabbed hold of her face, and coaxed Dinah with her lips to part them so she could slide her tongue in and massage Dinah's making the girl beneath her exhale hotly. Normani pulled away, and bit Dinah's lip softly. They both had a quiet agreement with their eyes and Dinah flipped them over and crawled between her girlfriend's legs. "You've gotta be quiet, okay?"

"Mhm yeah, quiet." She rushed, pulling Dinah back down to her lips. Dinah blindly hiked the pink material up and let her nails slide over the girl's thighs, knowing what it did to her. Her hand moved to press her thumb right up against her clit, making the girl shiver deliciously.

"Fuck D."

Dinah smirked and pulled the girl's underwear down glancing at them. "You were wanting to get fucked. Those are my favorite."

"Yes, and now I'm begging. Hurry up, it's been— shit." Mani groaned, when Dinah started rubbing her in circles. It was driving her crazy.

Dinah reached over to her bedside drawer and opened it, pulling out the little pink toy they managed to buy when they first began seeing each other. Dinah moved down between her legs and was met with a very wet center. She leaned forward, eyes locked on Mani's and used her tongue to tease the girl. She used her thumb to part her pussy and took a long swipe, before latching her lips onto her clit making Mani moan out loudly and buck her hips.

"DJ..."

"Hm?" She hummed, looking at the girl and pulling away. She then took the toy and easily slid it into her girlfriend making her body jerk.

"Fuck!" She moaned out and Dinah's eyes widened and she shushed her, pressing a hand over her mouth.

"Your parents are downstairs. Hush baby." Dinah said, hastily turning the end of the toy causing it to send vibrations throughout the girl's body, making a long drawn out muffled moan sound through the room. The younger girl went back down on her and took her clit between her lips.