chapter eight.

unedited

Dinah Hansen

"Can you guys go a few minutes without arguing please?"

The two girls bickering turned toward Dinah and Normani grinned at her girlriend. "You look really good, baby." She breathed. "Like really good." Her attention completely on her.

"Holy- yeah, you do."

(that's what she tried on

(that's what she tried on.)

Dinah glances in the mirror and turns to the side, checking herself out.

"Aye, eyes elsewhere honey. That's mine."

Janina rolled her eyes, and her eyes moved from staring at Dinah's ass to face Normani who was glaring. "And she shouldn't be." She muttered.

Normani clenched her fist and glared at the girl. "Dinah. I'm going to the store next door. I can't be here with that little boy." She voiced, walking to her and kissing her, patting her cheek as she walked away.

Dinah sucked in a breath, trying to hold her laugh at the comment, but remembered Nina. She knew she had to check her, so she wouldn't ruin the relationship she had. She patted her leg and turned around facing her, puffing out her chest a bit. "Nina, look. I realize I've told you about Normani. I told you bad things, because I was hurting and I didn't want to hear the excuses for her wrongs. I didn't do the right thing, I only made it seem like she's in the wrong. I do stuff too. Like this!" She motioned to them. "Your comment you made the other day was completely out of line, I'm happy. If you're my friend, please respect my relationship. Now, if you aren't salty as hell, you can still join us at the movies? We're seeing Fate of the furious."

Nina was shocked, Dinah was a lot more bold when Normani was around. She snapped out the trance, and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Um, with that being said...I think I may just go. See you at practice, I guess?"

"Yes, of course. I'm gonna go buy this and meet Mani. See you later." Dinah, patted the short girl's head and walked to the changing rooms, feeling quite proud of herself.

When Dinah got to Victoria's Secret she began to walk throughout the store, happily picking up some cute pink and blue shorts. She had also grabbed some cute maroon lace panties as she made her way through the store. Dinah found herself, looking at the different lotions and smell goods when she got startled by a tap on her shoulder. "Oh Mani. Hi, you scared me."

"I see, what are you getting?" She asked looking at the stuff in Dinah's hands. "Let me buy it for you."

"What? No. You buy me too much, not that I don't appreciate it-- I do. I just don't want you always spending money on me."