epilouge.

yes, this book is ending.
it's sudden, i know.
THIS IS UNEDITED, im still doing so.
read the a/n at the end please.

five years later.

"Baby, did you pick out what dress you're wearing to graduation?!" Normani yelled, listening out for an answer.

There was a long pause before she heard her favorite voice. "Yes! You wanna see?"

Normani laughed and rolled her eyes, "C'mere. Wow me, princess."

There were rapid steps coming down the hall and then a thud...followed by a grunt and more steps. "TA-DA!" The small girl screeched, as she strutted into the kitchen, showing off her signature pout.

The woman found herself giggling at her daughter's antics. As she was the epitome of herself and Dinah, completely reincarnated. "Okay, my little model. Model your butt over here, so we can eat and get ready." To that, the little one immediately perked up and made her way to her chair and climbing into it.

"Is mommy coming to eat wit' us?"

"Hm." The Texan looked down at her watch. "I dunno, babe. Her rehearsals could run late, we'll—" She stopped hearing the front door of the apartment opening. "—see. Nevermind, seems so!"

They both looked to see a drowsy blonde, practically dragging herself to the table. "Mm. I'm tired and hungry."

"Whose fault is that? I told you to go to bed lastnight instead of watching vampire diaries."

"Yeaaah. Whose fault?"

Dinah just turned towards her daughter and made a face at her, before rolling her eyes at the toddler. "I was excited! I'm finally graduating college and I couldn't sleep." She said, yawning and accepting the plate of food from her girlfriend of the last five and a half years. "I'm not the one only one though. Lauren stayed up too, we were on rabbit."

"Well, maybe you can nap for a while. Your daughter and I are gonna be at your mom's."

The blonde nods. "I feel like there's so much on you, baby. You can leave her here, you know. You're gonna be busy setting up for later."

Normani just laughs. "That why we're going to your family. Seth and Regina will keep babygirl occupied."

The three year old gasped excitedly. "Yes, yes!" Then cringed as she felt her hands. "Oh...mama? My hands are all sticky'ed up."

"Just sticky, but c'mon. You need to wash up anyway." She said, taking the girl's plate and disposing it. "We'll be leaving shortly. Do you mind, while I get us ready?" She motioned to the dishes.

"Not at all, baby. Go get cute." Dinah said with a smile, and getting up to take care of the kitchen.

礼拝

"She's so cute when she's seepin'."

"I think so too, but she hates when we take pictures!"

"So? We s'ould take one anyway! S'e always takes ours when we look, yikes!" She said, animatedly, making her mother burst out into laughs.