Chapter 5

The group walked down the crowded path to the stadium. Harry, Harmony, Ron, and Hermione had wandered off, looking around and buying things at the kiosks placed around. Bill was talking to Charlie about Adria. "Do you like her?" He asked. 

"I dunno! I mean she's amazing, but I don't know if I would date her." Charlie exclaimed in exasperation. Bill glanced back at Juliane and Adria who were laughing at something Juliane had said. 

"Well, I think, that you know what you want, you're just afraid to tell her." Bill said knowingly. Charlie turned a faint pink and seemed to ponder the thought for a while before answering. 

"Maybe I do." He murmured but before he could say more, Juliane and Adria both walked over to the two. Juliane took Bill's hand, and Adria grabbed Charlie's arm. 

"Come on then!" Juliane exclaimed pulling him down the path until they got to the stadium. Harry, Harmony, Hermione, and Ron met the group up there. They climbed the staircase to the top box. By the time they all got up there, the entire group was panting. 

"I really need to work out more." Adria huffed getting strange looks from the family. 

"You work with dragons woman!" Alex exclaimed. 

"Honestly Dria." Juliane said shaking her head. Adria made a face at the two before sitting down excitedly. 

"Oh, I can't wait! Nikio would love this!" She giggled. 

"When are you gonna take Nikio to the Burrow?" Juliane asked. 

"When Tonks comes so I can scare the pants off of her." Adria said seriously. 

"Why isn't she coming to the World Cup? I need to see my Petite soeur." Juliane said, pulling out some of her French. 

"She's still in Auror training with Alec." Adria 'ooed' with Juliane and Alex. 

"They make the perfect couple." Juliane said as the girls took their seats. 

"Ugh, I wish I had someone like that." Alex sighed. 

"What about that Diggory boy you always write about in your letters?" Juliane offered. Alex turned a faint pink before answering. 

"Ced? He's one of my best friends... I can't like him like that. What about you and Charlie Dria?" Alex skilfully turned the conversation around to Adria, who turned red. 

"You can't turn this conversation around! I see the way you look at him at school!" Hope exclaimed pointing a finger in Alex's face. 

"I do not! But seriously, I want to know when Adria and Charlie are going to get together." The group turned to Adria. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." She said before turning to look at the pitch. 

"Dria!" Juliane groaned. 

"Everyone please take your seats, the game is starting in five minuets." Ludo Bagman's voice echoed through the stadium. 

"Bye girls!" Juliane switched seats with Charlie, who now sat next to Adria, and Alex moved to her triplets. Hope sat in between Harmony and Harry. 

"Excited?" Bill asked intertwining their hands. Juliane turned to him and they were a few centimeters away from each other. There was a flash and a click and they turned to Hope, who shrugged lowering her magical camera. 

"You'll want to remember this day." She said knowingly. The picture came out of  the camera, and she looked at it before smiling softly and handing it to the two, It showed Juliane turning to Bill with an excited look in her green eyes, and Bill smiling lovingly at her. Juliane made two copies of it, before handing one to Hope to put in her scrap book, and one to Bill. Bill smiled at the picture and turned to Juliane.