Chapter 15

Juliane and Bill stood in front of Professor Dumbledore, and Professor Mcgonagall. "I think that Hope deserves a break professor! I mean she's almost of age and will be fighting with the order and you know that!" Juliane fought. 

"I know that Miss Black, but I do not think that it is safe." Dumbledore said, pacing back and forth in front of the couple. 

"How is it not safe!? Do you really think that Voldemort will look in Egypt, of all places, for Hope? If anything, she'll be safer with us than with the muggles?" Juliane exclaimed, angrily raking her hand through her hair. 

"While that may be correct, it does not help our task at hand." Dumbledore said, annoyingly calm. 

"Don't you dare change the subject. I agreed to join your little order Albus. I expect something in return." Dumbledore seemed taken aback by her hostility. The woman was usually calm and civil with everyone. It was very rare to see her act angry and when she did, she never once got hostile with a person. It was clear to Dumbledore how much Juliane cared for Hope. Bill stood strong next to her, always keeping her from doing something she would regret. 

"Very well Miss Black, Mister Weasley. You may take Miss Potter with you, as long as you keep her safe." Dumbledore agreed with a slight nod of his head. 

"Thank you. Now what else do we need to talk about?" Juliane asked. 

"Well, first of all, we need to speak about the events of tonight." Dumbledore started.

"What do you want to know?" Juliane asked, sitting down on one of the chairs in front of his desk. Bill sat down next to her. 

"As you two know, Voldemort has returned, and he killed Cedric. Hope brought Cedric back to life. Of course nobody but you, Juliane, Bill, myself, Cedric, his parents, and the twins. I expect Hope will tell her friends what has happened tonight, but thankfully, no death eaters know what has happened." Dumbledore said. He sat down in front of Bill and Juliane and crossed his hands. 

"And?" Bill asked, speaking finally. 

"There was one death eater at the school. All year." Dumbledore informed them. Juliane was on her feet in seconds. 

"What do you mean a death eater at this school!?" She yelled. "I thought Hogwarts was a safe place!" 

"I can assure you Miss Black, Hogwarts is indeed safe. But Alastor Moody was captured, and Barty Crouch used the polyjuice potion to impersonate him." 

"How? That's not possible." Bill said. He had an odd look on his face, curiosity, and anger. 

"Ah, but it is." Said a gruff voice from behind them. Both adults had their wands out in seconds, and pointed at Alastor Moody, who chuckled. "I'm the real Alastor. Good reflexes." 

"How do we know?" Juliane said suspiciously. 

"Ask me a question only the real Alastor would know." Moody suggested. 

"What was the first words that you said to me when I was seeing off Tonks?" Juliane asked, with narrowed eyes.

"You don't talk at all? Well that sucks for you." Moody said. Juliane slowly lowered her wand. 

"How Alastor?" She asked. 

"I can't disclose that information Juliane and you know that. But I know, now more than ever, we need to get rid of Voldemort. Once and for all." Alastor said. 

"Don't we know it." Bull muttered. Moody gave him a look before turning back to Dumbledore. 

"He's going to grow stronger Albus. We need to act soon." Moody informed Dumbledore. 

"That may be the case Alastor but the prophecy states-" Dumbledore was cut off by Juliane. 

"The prophecy shouldn't influence our decisions. It's a prophecy Albus, not a leader. I agree with Alastor. We need to act fast, and get rid of Voldemort." Juliane exclaimed.

 "Juliane we must be patient. This is not some game that we are playing. This is a war. We need to plan out what to do, then act upon it." Minerva said in a slight scolding tone. 

"I know that this is war. Trust me on that. But I also know that so many innocent muggles and muggleborns are dying while we sit here and talk." Juliane fought her professors. It made Minerva proud to see what her student had become in the years she had left school. The shy girl who couldn't talk, had turned into an independent woman who fought for what she believed in, and used her voice to do so. It was surprising for the professor to hear Juliane speak for the first time, but the shock turned into pride. While Juliane was at school, she excelled in transfiguration, quickly becoming one of the favorites to Minerva, and, even though she could never admit it, the witch held a soft spot for Juliane. 

"There are other ways to help those Muggleborns, like extra protection to their families. But we can not just rush into war without planning it out first. Doing things on the spot won't help us win." Minerva stated. 

"With a war. There is no planning. When you are out there, fighting for your life, you don't plan anything Minerva." Moody said quietly. 

"I agree with you on that Alastor, but it is up to the Potter twins to defeat Voldemort once and for all. We just provide the distraction." Dumbledore answered. The adults were unaware of the Potter twins standing outside the study door. 

"We need to defeat Voldemort?" Harmony whispered. The young witch was frightened at what was to come. She knew that Hope wouldn't be there for part of the summer, and knew that her older sister deserved a break. It was hard for Harmony to live without her sister though. That was the main problem. How was Harmony supposed to defeat anyone without her sister right there next to her? It was hard for the twins to do anything by themselves. There was always extra problems being added onto their lives. From Voldemort, to Sirius, they never took a break. Perhaps that was why Harmony was a tad jealous of her sister. Hope didn't have as much danger put on her shoulders. Hope could be more free. Boy how Harmony was wrong. 

The rest of the weeks passed by quickly for Juliane and Bill, and soon they found themselves sitting at the station, waiting for Hope to climb off the train so they could pick her up. "Where is she?" Juliane asked. 

"She'll be here soon, love." Bill answered. And soon enough did the train pull into the station. The scarlet steam engine reflecting the light shining upon it. Students flooded off the train, and Juliane searched the crowd. Soon did she see Hope Potter climb off of the train, and look around. 

"HOPE!" Juliane yelled through the sea of people. Hope looked over and dragged her siblings to the couple. 

"Hello Juliane." Hope said pleasantly. 

"Are you ready? Me and Bill are to walk you three out of the barrier where we will meet up with Mr and Miss Dursley, and then we will see off Harry and Harmony, and Hope will come to Egypt with us." Juliane repeated the instructions given by professor Dumbledore. 

"Let's go." Hope said. The group made their way out of the barrier and onto the busy train station where they saw the Dursleys. Juliane walked over with the teens. 

"Hello. My name is Juliane Black. Sirius Black's sister. I expect you are keeping these teens safe?" She asked. Petunia pursed her lips but said nothing. Dudley held onto his behind frighteningly, seeing the wand in Juliane's hair. Vernon took a few steps back. 

"Of course." He finally spoke. 

"Good. If I find you are doing anything otherwise. I will find you, and I will-" Juliane was cut off by Bill. 

"Sorry about her. She's been watching a lot of Muggle movies. We best be off now." He said calmly. 

"Right." Juliane said, pulling away from Bill and turning to the Potters. "Time to leave." 

"Bye Harry! Bye Harmony! Stay out of trouble while I'm gone please." Hope said, giving her siblings a tight hug. 

"Bye Hope!" Harry exclaimed. 

"Be sure to write!" Harmony made Hope promise, before letting her go. The siblings watched Bill and Juliane take Hope by the hand and apparate away. Hope watched her siblings disappear, knowing she wouldn't see them for the summer. But her troubles were forgotten when she looked around where she landed. Egypt.