Chapter 35

This Friday I went camping and there was no service (of course) So I wasn't able to update all this weekend. I'm really sorry all, but there's nothing that I could do. 
                                                                   ~Emmy

Juliane sat stunned on her bed the next morning. She was still confused about what had happened to her last night. After the family had explained what had happened, they had all disbanded and gone back to sleep, with Sirius being the only one that was treating Juliane civilly. 

"You have disrupted my beauty sleep!" He had joked, pretending to fluff his hair, which was in rollers that were piled upon his head. Sera had shaken her head at him and smiled weakly at Juliane. 

"I'll take the drama queen to bed." She said, grabbing Sirius' arm and leading him away. 

"But Sera! I'm not a drama queen and I don't wanna go to bed." Sirius had pouted. After he left, Juliane had promptly burst into tears and lay back on the silk sheets of the bed. Bill had walked over to her, from where a now sleeping Rebel was being placed into his crib. He took her into his arms. They lay in each other's, Juliane sobbing into Bill. He had tears of his own in his eyes as the woman he loved, the woman who was so strong, and faced death multiple times, and survived.  She was so broken inside. 

"It was so horrible!" Juliane sobbed. "He's coming for us, and he's going to take Rebel." 

"Shh, shh, shh." Bill shushed her, pulling Juliane closer. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay. I'll never let anything happen to you, or Rebel, or anyone. I promise you, I'll die before I let anything happen." 

"No Bill. He's coming for you too. He said-He said, that he would come and kill you, and he would take everyone that I love one by one." Her breath was ragged as she looked up at Bill with tear-filled eyes. 

"It's alright. Go to sleep Juliane." Bill sighed. 

Now, she was awake again. The night's events were replaying in her head. The words of her father still haunted her. Then there was the fact that she woke up in a white dress, covered in blood stains. Bill described it to Juliane to the best of his abilities. He said that a golden light had enveloped Juliane. The family was freaking out at the sight and about to take Juliane to St. Mungo's, when suddenly the light stopped, it seemed to fade back into Juliane, and, when it finished disappearing, she had changed. That was probably around the time when Juliane stood up to her father. Then, she woke up. The question was, what happened that made Juliane change like that? Rebel, who was sleeping in his crib, let out a cry. Juliane got up from the bed, snapping from her trance, and picked up her crying child, calming him down. Tears pricked her eyes as she looked down at Rebel as his little eyes fluttered closed. 

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, everything's going to be okay. I'll never let anything happen to you, Rebel. I promise you, I'll die before I let anything happen." She whispered, echoing Bill's words from earlier. A small tear fell from her eye, and Juliane didn't notice as it hit Rebel, and glowed a golden light for a moment, before fading away. 

Bill sat at the dining room table with a cup of tea in his hands. He was worried for his girlfriend. Juliane had been distant the entire morning. She was in shock, clearly, but it was something else too. He hoped she was alright. Juliane's life was getting better. She was happy again, and now her father had to come back and ruin her life again. An overwhelming anger boiled up in Bill at the thought of anything happening to his family. The shattering of glass echoed through the kitchen, and Bill looked down to see his mug was shattered in his hands, which were bloodied with fragments of glass stuck in them. At that moment, Juliane walked into the kitchen. She looked from Bill to his hands in surprise, before handing Rebel, who was on her hip, to Hope, who accompanied Juliane, and moving towards Bill. 

"Honestly." She sighed, grabbing one of his hands before looking up at him with an apology in her crystal eyes. "This may hurt a tad bit. I'll get Will to heal you after I get out the glass." And with that, Juliane began to pull out the shards of glass from Bill's hand. He hissed at the contact. 

"Merlin's saggy left..." Bill let out a spew of profanities that caused Juliane to look up at him in surprise. 

"I didn't know you had that in you." She said with a small giggle. Bill glared playfully at her. 

"How are your wounds?" He asked. Juliane had also gotten wounds from her little meeting with her father. They weren't as bad as they were in the dream though. 

"Fine. Will fixed me up, and I feel a lot better. I need to thank him for that by the way." Juliane let out a heavy sigh before placing the last piece of glass down. "There. WILL!" The door opened and Will burst in, Nico not far behind his boyfriend, with Bianca perched on Nico's shoulder. The cat never seemed to leave the boy. They both took in the sight of the blood and the colored shards of glass before Will sighed. 

"What have you done now?"