Chapter 32

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't shoot please! I swear I didn't mean to take so long to update! I just started school, and had a huge, massive, gigantic writer's block on this chapter. I finally figured out what to write about, even though this is only a filler. Anyways. Here you go.
                                                                                               ~Emmy

Bill and Greg talked into the late hours of the night, creating plans, and designing the perfect ring for Juliane. Bill wanted it to be perfect, this was engagement after all. They finally settled on a design that both felt would be perfect for Juliane. She was the descendant of the god of lightning, and as Bill felt, a thunderstorm herself. She was calm like rain, but could be choppy and strike like lightning. It was one of the things that Bill most admired about her. After the design was finished, and both men had eaten their weight in pie, Bill stood up, and went to find Adria. She was sleeping lightly in an armchair, her arms wrapped around her stomach almost protectively, and a small smile on her face. Bill sighed, not wanting to wake her up. He had to though, so they could both get back. "Dria, wake up. We need to get back." Bill whispered, shaking Adria gently. Her eyes groggily opened. 

"Bill, what the hell?" Adria said angrily. "I was having the best dream in the world, filled with pie and dragons and roller coasters..." Adria trailed off as she saw Bill begin to chuckle. 

"You either had too much pie, or being pregnant is messing with your brain." Bill laughed. Adria rolled her eyes, getting up from the chair and turning to her mother, who was watching her daughter with an amused look in her grey eyes. 

"Well, we ought to be getting back. Bye mum." Adria said, walking over to her mother and giving her a tight hug. 

"Goodbye Adria. Remember to write!" Adaline smiled at her daughter. Bill walked over, and shook Adaline's hand, and then Greg's.

"Thank you for everything." He said softly, as he shook Greg's hand. 

"Don't worry about that." Greg dismissed him. "Just remember to come back in two weeks from today to get your ring." 

"Ready to go?" Adria asked from the doorway. 

"Sure." Bill said, a tad uneasily, grabbing Adria's hand. They both walked out of the door, and down the street, a slower pace this time. 

"Did you figure out a ring?" Adria asked after a while.

"I did. I planned the perfect ring thanks to you and your father." Bill smiled widely, still thinking about the ring that he was going to present to Juliane. His excitement grew at the thought of Juliane saying yes. It was all he wanted in his life, a perfect girl, a family whom he could take care of. 

"Alright Bill, we can apparate now." Adria said, pulling Bill out of his thoughts. He realized that they had turned up in a darkened alleyway, where no muggles could see them. 

"Give me your arm, and I'll apparate us to Grimmauld place." Bill said, holding out his arm. Adria took it, and Bill turned on his heel. The familiar feeling of being pushed through and extremely tight tube, always made Bill sick, and this time was no different. They landed on the sidewalk of Grimmauld place, and Bill lost his footing for a few moments, falling to his knees, and using on of the streetlights to help him up. "I hate apparating so much." He grumbled. 

"At least you don't throw up after, like Charlie does." Adria answered with a grin. 

"Thank Merlin for that." Bill and Adria walked over to the place between eleven and thirteen, and the houses parted, revealing a small porch, and a single wooden door. Bill walked forwards and opened the door. The first thing he saw, was Juliane sitting at the kitchen table. She had a large smile on her face, as she spoke to the demigods surrounding her, they were all laughing and talking, even though nobody else was awake. 

"Honey! I'm home!" Adria called in a sing-song voice. Juliane looked up with a grin. 

"Hey Dria... I mean, hey Dria!" She grinned. Thalia said something in ancient Greek, and Julaine shot her a look. "Where were you guys?"

"My mother wanted me to go and get some pie, and this fatty decided that he wanted to steal some, and we both lost track of time. My father was showing us this jewelry that he was making for a special couple and it was just so... Amazing." Adria lied. Bill looked at his friend in shock. Adria was an extremely good liar. 

"Well... Do you have the pie?" Juliane asked. 

"Hey! So you think that I'm fat?" Bill asked. 

"Yes. Now, let's have some of that pie." Juliane said with a laugh. Adria brought out the pie that her mother gave her and set it down on the table. Juliane grabbed some forks, and they all dug in, minus Bill. 

"I'm going upstairs to bed." He yawned. 

"Alright. I'll be up there once I finish this pie." Juliane said, briefly looking up, before going back to eating. With a chuckle, Bill climbed up the stairs and looked over at Rebel. The baby was sleeping soundly in his crib, clutching a wolf stuffed animal that Sirius had given him as a joke, but Rebel loved it, much to Remus' dismay. Bill changed, and climbed into bed. A few minuets later, Juliane walked into the room, and crawled in next to him. 

"How was your day?" Bill asked quietly, not wanting to wake up Rebel.

"It was fine. After you and Adria left, I bought the store's entire supply of sugar quills, and then we got a little more shopping done, and came home. Then, we had some supper, and I put Rebel to bed, then talked with Thalia, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, and Percy. Nico and Will decided to call it a night and went to bed." 

"Sounds eventful." Bill said, settling down. Juliane let out a yawn. 

"It was fun." She said as her eyes started to close. 

"Go to sleep Little Anne." Bill whispered, kissing her forehead. 

"Night Bill." A few minuets later, Juliane's breathing slowed and she fell asleep. Bill said one thing before falling asleep. 

"Love you Jules."