Chapter 18

So... I posted my other story, Wonderland, and I would so totally appreciate it if you went and read it and commented and voted and followed me and yeah. Thank you all!
                                                           ~Emmy

The day had finally come. Hope was leaving. Juliane and Bill were sad to see her go, and before they left, Juliane pulled Hope to the side. "What's the matter?" Hope asked.

"I don't know if we'll be able to have a real conversation at the order house, so I'm going to give you this now." Juliane started.

"What is it?" Hope was confused and excited to see what the gift was. 

"It's a little something that I found in the Pyramids. I made it into a necklace for you." Juliane shrugged as she held out the gold chain. There was hieroglyphics engraved on one side, and on the other there was a beautiful owl with two small rubies for eyes. 

"It's beautiful!" Hope gasped. 

"Glad you like it. When you touch the ruby, you can get into contact with me. I have a necklace just like it, except mine says Jules instead of Hope." Juliane smiled, pulling out a similar necklace from under her shirt. When Hope touched the ruby on her owl, Juliane's necklace glowed golden. Juliane touched her necklace and whispered a few words. A few seconds later, there was a voice in Hope's head. Just a whisper, replaying Juliane's message. 

'If you need anything, just call.' It sounded like Juliane was in her head. 

"Jules this is amazing!" Hope gave Juliane a hug before putting on the necklace. It fell just below her collarbone, and glinted in the rays of sun that had escaped through the curtains. 

"We need to leave now. Don't want to be late to pick up Harry and Harmony." Bill said, popping in his head. 

"We're coming." Juliane took Hope's arm, and went over to Bill, who turned on his heel and took them to the house where they were to stay at for the remainder of summer. 

Harry and Harmony lay on their beds, staring at the ceiling. It had been five days since the dementor attack, and they weren't allowed to leave their room. It was those days where Harmony missed Hope the most. Her sister always had stories to tell of her time in Egypt, and Harmony didn't have the heart to tell her that her summer had been horrible. The twins were forced to do work all day, and had no idea what was happening in the wizarding world. It was 6 o'clock, and both were still just laying there, to caught up in their own thoughts to talk. Harmony was thinking about Hope, and Harry was trying to find a way to communicate with the wizarding world. None of the twin's friends returned their letters. Not Astrid, Ron, or Hermione. Only Hope wrote them, and even then, her letters were short, telling about her day, reminding them to stay out of trouble, and then a quick goodbye. Both the twins missed their sister dearly, and wished she was there with them. Hope seemed to be having an amazing time with Bill and Juliane and both of them wished to get out of the house. Especially since there was no way that they would be leaving anytime soon. That was the sad part. Both were expelled after chasing off the dementors and Hope had no idea. Harmony thought about how her Aunt had gotten a howler that day after Vernon had tried to kick Harry and Harmony out of his house. It was a strange day. 

"Get out." He had said. 

"What?" Harry had asked, both the twins knew that the Dursleys hated them, but Harry didn't think that they would actually kick them out of the house. 

"I said get out!" Vernon roared, pointing to the door. 

"Fine!" Harry shouted back.

"We'll leave, but know this Vernon. I never liked you. You were supposed to be family, someone I could count on. Instead, you mentally abused us. I hate you Vernon Dursley." Harmony said. That was all she had gotten to say before an owl had flown through the chimney.