Chapter 27

I apologize if my updates are less frequent seeing as school's starting soon, and I am going to be getting used to highschool. I will update as much as I can, but it might be once or twice a week now that school's starting up again. 
                                                            ~Emmy

Juliane didn't speak to Bill the rest of dinner, believing that he was angry at her, but that was far from the case. Bill wasn't angry. Surprised sure, but not angry. He stared silently at Juliane as she talked to the other teenagers around her, a frown had etched itself onto her face. They all seemed to be consoling her, even Severus, which was even more surprising. 

"Are you angry at Juliane?" Hope asked, following his gaze. 

"Never. I don't think I could be angry at her if I tried. I am extremely stupid though." Bill sighed. 

"Really? What did you do?"

"I allowed her to leave, made her think that I was angry when I wasn't. Well I'm angry at myself, but that's an entirely different thing." Juliane glanced up from her conversation, and beckoned Hope over to her with a sad smile. Bill felt a pang in his chest, realizing how badly he messed up. He should have made her stay, apologized to her. Then she wouldn't look so sad. The sound of Hope's chair scraping against the floors brought Bill out of his wallowing. 

Hope walked cautiously to the group of teens, all staring up at her. "Well. Sit down then." Juliane gave a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Hope knew that she was upset about her conversation with Bill. 

"Hi." Hope blushed, giving a small wave. 

"So this is her?" One of the teens asked, looking her up and down. 

"Shush Thalia. Don't be rude." Juliane shot her a stern look, and Thalia let out a huff, but fell silent. "Hope, this is Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Will, Nico, Piper, and Jason. Jason and Thalia are me half siblings." Juliane pointed to each of the teens as she said their names. 

"Hey!" Percy spoke excitedly, like a child. "Is this her? The one you told us about? I see it. She looks scared. Is she scared? Oh, I hope I'm not scaring her. I am aren't I? I'll just shut up now." Percy ranted in rapid ancient Greek. 

"Seaweed Brain, you're talking in Ancient Greek." Annabeth smiled fondly. 

"I was? Oh shoot. Sorry Hope. If I do that anymore, just tell me." 

"It's-It's fine." Hope stuttered, looking shyly around. 

"You don't need to be shy around us. We don't bite." Piper chuckled, not unkindly.

"Right. Right. I know. I don't know why I'm so shy all of a sudden. I'm usually more open." Hope took a deep breath. "I'm Hope Potter, but you already knew that. Nice going Hope." 

"Don't worry about it. I know that Nico just reeks of death, but he's actually a really big teddy bear." Will whispered to Hope, causing her to giggle slightly. Nico looked offended. 

"A teddy bear? Me? I cannot believe you think I'm a teddy bear. My father will be hearing about that one." Nico put a hand to his chest. Hope was reminded of Draco Malfoy, always threatening to tell his father. 

"Oh please. You cried when we watched 'The Notebook' Nico." Will scoffed.

"Death breath cried while watching a chick flick! You are never living that one down." Thalia laughed. Nico glared daggers at her before turning to Will with a pout. 

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that." He said. 

"I'm sorry Nico. I was just proving a point. Let's go upstairs yeah? We'll watch another movie, and maybe IM Hazel." Will said, pulling Nico up. "Thank you for the dinner Ma'am, but we have some business to attend to upstairs." And with that, they left. 

"I bet they just wanted an excuse to go-" Jason started but Piper slapped a hand over her boyfriend's mouth. 

"No Jason. Just... No." She said throwing him a warning look and shaking her head. Hope stared at the two with a confused look, before shaking it off and going back to her conversation with Annabeth about school. 

"-Yes, I suppose Charms is slightly harder than transfiguration, but if you know what you're doing, it's a breeze." She was saying. "And potions is extremely easy. I have a few tricks I can show you." 

"That would be amazing." Annabeth looked revealed, and eager to learn at the same time. 

"Oh, and watch out for Divination. Professor Trelawney is... Well... Insane. It's the only way to describe her. Even I think so." Hope's voice had a warning tone under the lightheartedness. 

"Got it!" Annabeth had a smile on her face, that looked like it would never fade. She was so happy to be talking to someone as happy about learning as she was, and Hope loved learning new things in the world of magic. 

"Come on then! Now that everyone's done, let's trek off to Diagon Alley." Molly smiled warmly.

"Yes! But I have to do something first." Juliane stood up, short breaths, looking like she was going to cry, and walked out of the kitchen, Bill following soon after. He found Juliane in the bedroom that the two shared. Her back was to the door, and her shoulders were shaking. It was then when Bill realized how she must have been thinking. Another person was leaving her alone. First it was her mother, and then her father, and now, as it seemed, Bill. Guilt took over as he thought about it. She was so guilt driven, thinking it was her fault her father hated her. Her fault that he escaped Azkaban. Bill didn't think about her when he was angry. All he thought about was how she betrayed him. Wasn't honest when he was. And for that, he was forever guilty. 

Juliane felt broken. She didn't let people know, not even the demigods, not Adria, not Hope, but she was. There was so much pressure and fear building up inside of her. She found herself crying more and more. There was the fact her father was out there. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The fear had disappeared for Juliane a long time ago and was replaced with anger and nothing but anger. But then Rebel entered her life. He was  

"Jules." Bill muttered, not audible to Juliane, who seemed to be wrapped up in her own thoughts. He moved forwards slowly, and wrapped his arms around Juliane, pulling her to him. 

"I'm so sorry Bill. I can't tell you how sorry I am." Juliane whimpered into his chest. 

"It's okay. I'm here. I won't leave you again." Bill said over and over again. They stood there for a few minuets, before Juliane pulled back. 

"Bill I'm so..." Juliane's trailed as Bill neared her face. Juliane felt her breathing begin to quicken. Suddenly, in one swift moment, Bill's lip's found Juliane's. It was like no kiss that either of them had shared. All of the raw emotion they were feeling was poured out into the single kiss. 

"I'm the one who should be sorry." Bill whispered, pulling away ever so slightly, and pressing their foreheads together. "Jules, I love you. More than anything. And I was just so surprised when you told me you had other siblings, that I panicked. I was never mad at you, and I never intended to leave you, or even let you go. I punched the wall after you walked away from me." 

"I love you so much, and every day was a struggle to not tell anyone. Especially you. I love you too Bill. Always have, always will." Juliane whispered, pulling Bill in for another kiss. 

"Now. Let's go to Diagon Alley. Shall we?"