Chapter 41

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm sooooooo sorry that it's been so long. I've have literally zero time because of school, and I'm doing piano, and helping with my mother's chorus, and now I'm going to start volunteering at an animal shelter. I'm honestly trying to write as much as I possibly can but it's really difficult right now. Also, thank you all so so so so much for 20k! It's so insane to get this far in this story. Always,
                                                         ~Emmy

As they arrived at the hospital, Juliane's mind was flooded with memories of her time there, and everything that her father did to her. He put her in a coma, but she got to see her mother again. It was a memory that stayed with her. This visit wasn't about Juliane, so she didn't say anything. Molly led them to the front desk, where the group waited anxiously. The line wasn't long, just a few witches and a wizard looking for their family members. The wait seemed to take longer than it actually was, probably because the entire family was nervous to see Arthur. Molly had come home the night of the attack, looking pale and tired, but assuring them that her husband was going to be alright. Since then, they had all been awaiting the day they were allowed to see him with bated breath. 

Bill stood in line, one arm wrapped around Juliane's waist, and the other nervously fingering his fang earring. Juliane seemed to sense his nerves, as she looked up with eyes filled with pure caring for Bill. He felt his heart speed up in his chest as he looked back down at Juliane. He loved this woman. She was his one and only. The only person that he could tell anything too and not be judged, or made fun of. Juliane's eyes turned to questioning as Bill realized he had probably been staring for a long while. 

"What?" She asked, a small smile playing on the corners of her lips. 

"Nothing. I just love you... So much." Bill sighed, kissing Juliane's forehead. Juliane let out a small giggle. 

"That's random of you love. Are you feeling okay?" She joked, placing her hand on his forehead. Bill snorted, despite the situation as they moved up in line. Juliane stood up on her toes and kissed Bill. "You'll be fine Bill. I'll be right next to you the entire time." She whispered as they got to the front of the line. 

"How can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked, looking up from her papers. 

"We're here to see Arthur Weasely," Molly said anxiously. "His room was recently moved. Could you tell us where he is?" The lady ran one of her long, painted nails down the sheets of parchment that were sitting in front of her. 

"Ah yes. Arthur Weasely, first floor, second floor to the right. Dai Llewelling ward." She instructed before shouting, "NEXT!" Molly nodded awkwardly, moving the others forwards. They walked down a long, narrow, hallway, lined with portraits of famous healers. They eventually climbed a rickety set of stairs, and to a hall, marked 'Creature induced injuries' Underneath, there was a golden plaque that read 'Healer-in-Charge: Hippocrates Smethwyck, Trainee Healer: Augustus Pye.'

"This is where we are." Molly instructed ushering them through the door and into the second room. Bill seemed to hesitate, something that nothing but Juliane noticed. 

"Bill?" She asked cautiously. Bill took a deep breath swallowing his nerves and shooting Juliane a reassuring smile. 

"I'm alright little Anne." He said. They walked into the room to see a slightly pale but smiling, Arthur. It seemed as if everyone let out the breath that was held in the tense moment. He was sitting up, propped up with pillows of course, with a large wad of bandages wrapped around his left arm.  

"What happened, dad!" Ginny exclaimed. "Shouldn't you be healed by now?" 

"Well, you see, I start bleeding like mad every time they try to remove the bandages," Arthur said cheerfully.