Chapter 25

So, I may or may not start going back and fixing some of my older chapters because they are not that good, and I want to fix them and make them better then they are right now. Just beware if you start getting notifications for the first like ten or eleven chapters. Also, this is going to turn into a Percy Jackson crossover and if you want me to write a book for that then just tell me. This is mostly because I am obsessed with reading those types of fanfiction right now, and I wanted to write one of my own. Also, (One more thing, I promise) I don't really want to put these at the beginning of the chapters just to tell everyone any messages, and I also do plan on posting more stories, so if you want to read those or even know when I post them, please, please, please, follow me! Okay then! Enjoy the chapter and tell me if you want another book.
                                                                                               ~Emmy

Juliane stared at the teens in front of her with wide eyes. "How are you guys here? What's going on?" She asked, a bit of urgency in her voice. In front of her were four boys and three girls. Juliane had met them at a camp she had gone to for a special mission with Mcgonagall when she was in school. It had turned out, that Zeus had gotten a mortal woment pregnant, Juliane's mother, and left. Juliane's mother, Joanne, and Juliane's 'Father' had been together at the time, and Juliane's mother convinced her 'father' that Juliane was his child. After Joanne died, Juliane's father found out that Juliane was Zeus' child and grew became livid. He hated both Juliane, and her mother for betraying him, even though Juliane was a child. When Juliane was born, she was born with her father's features, so he thought she was his child, curtsy of Zeus, who Joanne had gotten so angry at after she found out Zeus was the father, she ended up nearly throwing Zeus out the window, but with him being a god, she couldn't. 

"Woah, how do you know these kids?" Bill asked. 

"Jason and Thalia are my half-siblings." Juliane sounded like she was dreaming. She felt like she was dreaming. It had been years since she'd seen either of them, and it was a huge surprise to see any of the demigods again. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Nico D'Angelo, and Will Solace stood in front of her. Mcgonagall looked like she was about to faint, and the rest of the family looked confused, especially Bill. 

"You have siblings? I thought you didn't have any family other than Sirius." He said, shocked at the new information. 

"Wait. You didn't tell anybody?! So have you been using your powers?" Thalia had a smirk on her face as she questioned her half-sister. 

"Sush Thalia. They all know nothing." Juliane hissed, before adding, "Let's talk in the kitchen shall we?" 

"We shall m'lady." Jason bowed mockingly. In reality, he was excited and nervous to see his sister. She had changed, gotten older, and the biggest surprise, she was speaking. When Jason had met her, Juliane wasn't able to utter a word, and communicated with paper and pencils. 

Juliane cracked a smile, it was hard not to while around her siblings, and led them to the kitchen. Minerva followed and sat down in a chair, still looking faint. "I need to go get someone, but I'll be right back." She said, before going up the stairs and getting Rebel from his crib. She took him back into the kitchen, ignoring the looks from the order, and closed the door, placing some charms to keep people from eavesdropping and coming in. Juliane handed Rebel to Minerva, and moved towards the teens. "Well? I'm waiting for my hug." She said, holding open her arms. 

"I knew it! I knew you loved us!" Percy exclaimed dramatically, as the demigods moved in for a hug. After, they all sat at the table, and Juliane took Rebel back, holding him close.