Chapter 12

"P-pregnant?!" Adria sputtered, taking a few steps back. 

"Hear me out, you have been getting sick in the mornings, you have strange cravings... It all fits into place." Juliane said quickly. 

"B-but there's no way!" Adria exclaimed. 

"Just think about it." Juliane pushed. 

"No. No! I can't be pregnant! We're in the beginning of a war." Adria whisper shouted in a panic. 

"I know Dria, trust me, I know. But we aren't completely sure if you are yet. Tomorrow let's go to St. Mungo's first and see what's going on." Juliane comforted her friend. 

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's do that." Adria said, taking deep breaths.

"And, if you are pregnant, then I call being godmother." Juliane joked. Adria let out a laugh. 

"You can totally be godmother... If I'm pregnant." Adria giggled. Little did both girls know, Charlie was listening right around the corner. He briskly walked away and as soon as he was out of the girl's hearing, he ran to Bill. 

"Bill! Bill!" He called. Bill came rushing out of his room, a panicked look on his face. 

"What?! What's wrong!?" He called. 

"Woah! Calm down. I just need to ask for some advice." Charlie said. Bill ran a hand down his tiredly. 

"I was sleeping." He said. 

"Sorry, but can we talk?" Charlie asked.

"Fine. Come in." Bill said. 

"I'm nervous." Adria said, the nerves clouded her eyes, and shown clear on her face.

"Don't be. Come on... Just try it." Juliane coaxed. 

"What does it do?" Adria asked. 

"It's the way muggle women discover if their pregnant or not. Just follow the directions on the box." Adria took a deep breath before entering the bathroom and closing the door. Juliane leaned against the wall, waiting. After a few minuets, the door opened and revealed a shocked looking Adria. "And?" Juliane asked. Adria wordlessly held out the test. Juliane looked at it. Two lines. "Oh Dria." Juliane said, hugging her sister tightly. 

"-And so I think she might be... Pregnant." Charlie whispered the last part. 

"Are you sure? I mean it may just be a passing thing." Bill said, though he already suspected. 

"I don't think it is though." Charlie had his eyebrows knitted together at the thought of his Fiancé being pregnant. 

"Is it so bad though?" Bill asked. "I mean, I would be extremely happy if Juliane was pregnant." 

"But not in the middle of a war!" Charlie exclaimed. "Also, I can't be a father... I'm only twenty three!" 

"And I'm twenty five. Let's face it Charlie, none of us are prepared for any of this but there's nothing we can do." Bill snapped back. Charlie was silent for a few moments before he responded. 

"I know Bill. And I'm sorry, I'm just scared. I don't want my possible child growing up without parents, or having their parents leave them with the possibility of not returning." Charlie sighed. 

"I won't let any of that happen Charlie, and neither will the rest of family. But Adria may not be pregnant. We don't know." Bill said, patting Charlie on the shoulder.