Chapter 17

Okay, so I think I'm going to post another story. I have a George Weasley book and it's called 'Wonderland' I don't know if I should post it. Should I? Alright, here's the chapter. 
                                                                                                                     ~Emmy

The summer days passed quickly for Hope as she spent nearly everyday at the Pyramids. Most of the workers had taken a liking to the girl, and were always happy to see her when she walked down the path with Juliane and Bill. Hope seemed to have a mind that could never stop learning. She absorbed all of the information that was given to her and was allowed to help out the curse breakers while they worked. When she wasn't in the pyramids, she was at the dragon sanctuary with Adria and Charlie. Every morning, she would floo over to Adria and Charlie's cottage, or she would apparate to the pyramids with Juliane and Bill. There wasn't once over the summer when she wasn't smiling or laughing at something that had happened. Every day she would return home with Juliane, laughing and chattering on about her day. It made Juliane happy to see her like that and not worrying about her siblings constantly. Speaking of siblings, Hope wrote them everyday, telling them her stories of the things she had found in the pyramids, or the time with Nikio, Adria's dragon, learning how to train dragons. Now, Hope, Adria, and Charlie were sitting on a massive boulder over looking the dragon sanctuary as the sun set, before Hope had to go back home. Dragons were lounging in the fields or flying up above. There were some taking a drink from the cool water, and some play fighting. "The summer's almost over." Adria said. 

"Don't remind me." Hope groaned, laying back and staring at the setting sun. 

"What's wrong with school?" Charlie asked curiously. 

"Just stress, and worrying about my siblings." Hope sighed. 

"You don't need to worry about them so much." Adria said. 

"I know. But I feel like I have to." Hope confided. 

"You don't have to do anything." Charlie said. "You deserve to live your own life." 

"I know I should, but I don't. I feel attached to them." Hope traced patterns on the rock. 

"Hope. You shouldn't feel like you can't do anything because of your siblings. Make your last year, your year. The year of Hope." Adria looking over at Nikio with a smile, and rubbing her hand over her stomach. The morning, Adria had woken up to see a small bump on her abdomen. Adria had promptly screamed alerting Charlie who was just as happy. Hope was ecstatic for the couple, knowing that Adria deserved to have children of her own, and not just dragons. Nikio, walked over to Hope and placed her head under Hope's hand. Hope ran her hand lightly over the dragon's scales. 

"I'll try Dria. I'll try." Hope murmured. 

"Don't just try Hope, do." Charlie said. There was a loud cracking as Bill apparated behind them. 

"Juliane wants you to come back Hope, she's feeling a little under the weather." Bill said. Adria smirked as she stood up. 

"William Weasley, what did you do?" She asked. 

"Oh relax Dria, she just has a small cold and didn't want to apparate." Bill rolled his eyes, and grabbed Adria in a headlock. 

"Hey! Be careful!" Charlie exclaimed, standing up worriedly. 

"Oh I'm fine Charlie, I work with dragons on a daily basis, I think that a simple headlock isn't gonna hurt my stomach." Adria said, straightening up and smoothing out her clothes and hair. 

"Anyways, come on Hope." Bill said. 

"Alright, bye guys!" Hope waved to Adria and Charlie as her and Bill apparated back to the home. 

"Juliane and I have already eaten, you can go eat, your dinner is on the table." Bill informed her before walking into Juliane's office. The door was open and Juliane seemed to be hunched over something, reading it with wide eyes. Hope shrugged it off, and went to the kitchen to eat the soup that was placed on the table. 

Juliane read the letter again, and sighed sitting back. It was the fifth time she had read the letter from Dumbledore and it still didn't make any sense. Bill walked in, and walked behind her desk, looking at the letter. "What is it?" He asked. 

"Dumbledore wrote me." Juliane informed him. The letter was a bit short but still informed her what was going on.

'Dear Juliane,' It read, 'I hope this letter finds you well and does not get intercepted on its way to Egypt. First off, after your last letter, I'm afraid things aren't going as planned. I know that Hope wishes to stay with you more, but she cannot. The plan was to move her to the meeting area on the twenty third, but we must push the date back to the fifteenth. It seems that Harry and Harmony have produced a partronus charm outside of school. They are to be tried on the twenty first of August, and we need you and Bill to go help fetch them. The meetings have been pushed back as well. This is an urgent matter Juliane and I do hope that you come as quickly as possible. I hope to see you soon. 

                                                         ~Albus Dumbledore'

"I don't understand why they would use magic outside of school. I thought they wanted to keep out of trouble!" Juliane exclaimed quietly. 

"Love, I know, but let's calm down. Alright? Hope doesn't know yet and we still need to tell her that she's leaving early." Bill said soothingly. 

"That's another thing! I care for Hope like a sister. She was having so much fun on her vacation, how are we supposed to tell her that she's leaving early for her siblings, again! The entire point of this vacation was so that Hope could forget about her siblings, and relax more, and now, they used magic and could be expelled. Expelled Bill! Think of how much stress is going to be put on Hope!" Juliane was getting even more angry now. 

"Relax Little Anne. It's all going to be fine." Bill tried to comfort her. 

"What on earth are we going to tell Hope?" Juliane asked finally. 

"I don't know, love, but we need to tell her. Tonight." Bill said. 

"Tonight." 

Hope was sat on the leather couch of the living room, Juliane and Bill in front of her. "Hope, we received word from Dumbledore. We are to leave sooner than we expected." Juliane said. 

"What? Why?" Hope asked, confused. 

"It seems your siblings have gotten themselves into trouble." Bill said nervously. 

"What did they do now?" Hope frowned for the first time the entire summer. 

"It appears they used magic outside of school... They are to be tried on the twenty first." Juliane informed her. 

"They what!? How could they!?" Hope exclaimed. 

"I don't know Hope, but we have to leave on the fifteenth instead of the twenty third." Bill relayed what Dumbledore had written in his letter. 

"Why would they do that? I don't understand." Hope whispered to herself. 

"We have no idea why they would do anything like that Hope, but you better start packing. We have three days left here before all of us are going back to England for a while." Juliane said. Hope trudged up the stairs and began packing. Already, the year of Hope, was turning out to be a flop.