Chapter 26

School starts on Thursday for me... Wish me luck!
                                                                    ~Emmy

Italics are ancient Greek

Juliane sat in the kitchen, laughing at the demigods in front on her. Rebel had been handed off to Bill, and the entire order looked puzzled at the newcomers, and even more puzzled about Demigods, and Juliane being a descendant of Zeus himself. It was clear to Juliane that Nico and Will really loved each other, despite all the fights they had. In the end, they both decided that the fight was stupid, and made up with each other. Juliane had missed being in the world of Mythology and spending time with the Demigods who lived there. 

"What about Snape? Why is he here." Sirius said the word with such hatred and disgust. The demigods all developed a look of surprise. 

"What's wrong with Sev?" Percy looked defensive. As a matter of fact, all the demigods did. This surprised Bill. Not because Severus was unlikable, but because the man didn't like anybody. Bill was sure that Severus hadn't shown any sort of kindness to Juliane during school, but she did get a lot of potion detentions. 

"Nothing, nothing. Now are you going to show us what you can do?" Molly spoke up kindly. 

"Sure I guess. Who wants to go first?" Everyone pointed to Juliane who huffed playfully. 

"Really you guys?" She pouted. 

"Yes really. It's your family." Annabeth said, giving her a knowing look. 

"Fine, fine. As the daughter of Zeus, I can make lightning," As she said this, a small bolt of lightning formed in the palm of her hand. "And I can fly." She rose steadily off the ground. "Jason can also do that, and Thalia can only create lightning." Thalia scowled at that. 

"Thanks Jules." She frowned. 

"Sorry Thals." Juliane answered, floating down. 

"I'm a son of Posiden, so I can control water. Like this." Percy stared at a glass of water on the table, and the liquid inside rose out of the cup, and went to Percy. "I can also talk to fish, and horses, and I can't get wet. Well I mean technically I can, but I don't really like to. It is possible though-" 

"Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth interrupted him with a grin. 

"Sorry! Sorry." Percy apologized, putting the water back into it's cup. 

"Because I'm the son of Hades, I can sense death, so can Hazel, and I can do this." Nico raised his hand and the ground in the kitchen started to shake slightly. 

"What's going on?" Sera asked, looking shocked. 

"Just wait." Percy had a child-like grin upon his face. Then something started emerging from the ground. Molly let out a shriek at the sight of the skeletal hand clawing it's way through the floor. Soon enough the rest of the body emerged, and a full blown skeleton was standing before the group, looking around. 

"I'll get it." Annabeth announced, pulling a dagger from out of nowhere. She lunged towards the skeleton, which was ready for a fight, and they clashed weapons. Annabeth expertly fought, and when she was finished, the skeleton was reduced to dust. The group sat there in silence. Molly looked pale from the sight of the skeleton. 

"I can also shadow travel." Nico melted away, and reappeared behind Bill, scaring the man slightly. 

"Nico D'Angelo! You get back here right now! And no godly stuff." Will said sternly. Nico rolled his eyes, but walked over, shadow traveling the last few feet to spite Will.