Secret Date

Uraraka POV
Last night was so shocking. But I liked it. But what about now? Would things be the same as it always has been since before yesterday night? Would he ignore me? Would I ignore him? What about our classmates. How would they react. I never imagined Bakugou being the type of guy to ever date a girl. Does he want to date me? Am so confused. Uraraka thought.

She was in her dorm room mid morning and was just getting out of bed. She was still wearing her shorts and tank top and heard a knock on the door. Confused in thought. She slowly went to open the door.

"Bakugou what are you doing here?" She asked

"Good fucking morning too sleeping beauty. You're still in your pajamas? You do fucking know that it's almost 12 pm right?" He said.

"Um sorry I didn't know you were coming, if I've known I would have got ready and changed and ... wait why are you here again?" She asked.

"Because of who I am as a fuckin person dammit." He avoided her eyes. "Am not the fucking type of jerk to make out with a girl and pretend it never happened. So I fucking decided that I'll take you out today. Cancel all your useless dumb plans and get fucking dressed." He blushed.

She stared at him and smiled. "Okay okay do you wanna come in?" She blushed.

He stared at her. He scrunched his eyebrows. "Fine, but hurry the fuck up." - Bakugou

He sat down on the chair next to her desk while she went through her dresser.

"So tell me Bakugou, since you aren't the guy to leave a girl hanging after a kiss, where do you usually take girls, where are we going, so I can decide what to wear?" She asked.

His red eyes gleamed at her and crushed his teeth together. "Are you fucking serious? First off, I never fucking took a girl out! Second, you're the only fucking idiot I kissed. Am just fucking doing this because I don't kiss fucking easy bitches and play the game. You're the only one that ever caught my attention. You're different from other fucking bitches. " he yelled at her. Did she really fucking think I played the game. Am not a fucking player. Pisses me off. "To answer your question, we're going to do whatever the fuck I have planned already, so just dress fucking normal." He said avoiding her gaze.

Am his first kiss? Well he also took my first kiss. I never went on a date before.. is this a date? "Sorry sorry am just nervous. I never had a guy kiss me before. And this is my first time going on a date with a guy as well.... just so we're in the right page. This is a date right?" She asked. She got her clothes and went to the bathroom changing into new clothes.

"What the fuck do you think? Of course this is a fucking date. Don't you fucking think about backing out. Cause am not fucking having it." He yelled.

"My bad my bad. Alright am ready.. I guess." She messed with her fingers.

"Fucking finally!" - Bakugou

They began walking and Uraraka found out they were going to the park. It was awkward. No one was talking and she began nervously looking around.

He sighed. "Look I know you fucking have feelings for Deku, but give me a fucking chance here." He said out of nowhere.

"W-what are you taking about. Bakugou!" She rose her voice.

He stopped in his tracks. Shocked he rose her voice at him.

"Am not that kind of girl, that would think of another guy, when on a date with a different guy. That's not right and it's unfair for you." She whispered. "I admit, at first I had a small crush on Deku, but it's was out of admiration. But he is my best friend and I chose to throw away feelings for him, as I noticed I wanted to get stronger, not in his shadows. To add to that.... ever since the sports festival.. I had a crush on you." She looked down blushing.