Graduation

The girls all met up at the girls common room.

There was graduation gowns all around the room, as well as curling irons and make up on the tables.

"Ow!" Uraraka burned herself behind her neck.

"Hey hey hey. You should let someone help you curling your hair. Especially since you have short hair. Here let me help you." Ashido said.

"Oh thanks. Haha I guess this stuff isn't cute out for me." Uraraka said.

"This is it. We are finally graduating today." Ashido said.

"Finally huh? I get to finally help my family. Am so happy." Uraraka smiled as she looked in the mirror.

Change... different is what she saw of herself.

She no longer saw her old self in her reflection. Instead she found a strong and determined young woman.

"Well I am going to give my family a new start." Ashido said.

Uraraka looked at her.

"Yeah that's right. My goal as a hero to to help my family as well. I just always had a happy face all the time. To hide the fact that my family needs help. And am the change they need." Ashido admitted.

Uraraka and Ashido had the same goal.

"Mina.. I had no idea." Uraraka said.

"It's okay it's not your fault at all. I want to give a good image on heroes with mutation like I do. I want to prove to people that just because I look different, we shouldn't have to be treated as monsters. We can be heroes too. I want to improve how people see us and accept us. I want to move my family to a new home... a home where the community accepts us. Instead of people mobbing our Home and shouting at us to go back to our own planet. If I can do that... I think i would be happy." Ashido said.

Uraraka hugged Ashido.

"We never thought as you as an alien Mina. Your personality and drive makes you into the hero you are today. I know that you can be the change you want to happen. I think you will inspire many people." Uraraka said.

"Yeah thank you Uraraka. Oh I shouldn't be crying on graduation. Today should be a good day you know." Ashido said.

"I think today will be an exception actually. You are supposed to cry on graduation." Uraraka laughed.

The girls finished getting ready together and started talking about what they are going to do to stand out when they got their diploma.

Until they heard an explosion.

~somewhere else (half an hour earlier)~

"Hey Bakugou can you help me with my tie, I can't-......tell me your joking."Kirishima said.

He opened the door, only to stop and see Bakugou wearing his school uniform.

"Fuck off, all that's happening today is some teacher handing out a fucking paper." Bakugou said.

"You mean all we are doing today is graduating UA and becoming heroes? And you just so happen to be number one in our class? And you are wearing your school uniform for the ceremony? Come on man." Kirishima said.

He went inside and made his way to his friends closet.

He pulled out a proper shirt and pants for the occasion.

"Here! Make yourself presentable!" Kirishima said as he threw the clothes at Bakugou.

"Eh! Presentable?! Fuck off! MOM" Bakugou replied. And shoved the clothes back to Kirishima.