Hero Candidates

Everyone in class 1-A finished their hero exams.

They were told to wait till tomorrow, to give the pros time to choose their potential hero candidates.

And so the students went to their down.

Now the waiting game started.

Doubt and pride were the feelings the students felt.

Some felt they could have done better and regret they can't do anything else.

Some felt pride by their performances and is ready for the results to be shown.

They all decided to go to the common room and talk. Mainly to know each other's plans after graduation.

Bakugou tried to go to his room but his crew stopped him.

"Would it kill you to break ice with your classmates man. " Kirishima said.

"Like hell I care about the classes shitty futures." Bakugou growled.

"Well I care! What agency would you want to work for?" Kirishima said.

"Why the hell would I know? The fucking results come out tomorrow dumbass! There is no use of hoping or wishing to get in an agency who isn't interested in you. Stop the dreaming and fucking wait to find out who actually wants us. Then you fuckers can decide on your fucking futures." Bakugou said.

He stomped his way to his dorm.

"Well thats good advice. It would suck if we plan where we want to work and not be selected. So in a way.. Bakugou is just looking after us... in his own way." Kaminari said.

"Ahh sure in his own way I guess." Deku said.

"Well am freaking out! I didn't even get to finish my evaluation! The spectators ended it half way. Am so screwed!" Mineta cried.

No one was paying any attention to him. (LOL)

"I noticed how almost every ones test was different. Am glad they chose to test us based on our quirks." Momo said.

"Yeah but Shouto, Deku, Tokoyami, and Bakugou totally killed the exam, oh and Uraraka too! I know you guys will for sure be chosen." Ashido said.

"Thanks Ashido! lets just hope the pros will think the same as you!" Uraraka said.

"Hey I didn't know you can increase gravity! You sure sneaked that move in! But it was amazing." Ashido said.

"Yes it took a very long time to control it. I've had headaches and nausea feelings for a long time haha." Uraraka moved her hair.

"It was fantastic Uraraka." Iida said.

"Oh Iida, are you planning on working for your families agency?" Uraraka said.

"Yes, as you know my brothers hero name was passed on to me, and I plan to work and restore our hero agency reputation, moral, and confidence." Iida said.

"Wow thats amazing Iida! Are you planning to do the same with your fathers agency Todoroki?" Deku said.

"Yes even though I don't agree with the way my Father leads an agency, he is still a great hero. I want to take over it one day and fix it." Shouto said.

"Wow you guys are so admirable with your goals." Tsuyu said.

"Thank you Tsuyu, but I am curious on who my father would chose as well, counting myself, he is looking for one or two more people to recruit." Shouto said.

"I wonder how the Pros will chose, what are they looking for. It really makes you stress you know." Uraraka said.

"But what about you and Bakugou, what if you guys get chosen to work for different agencies? How are you guys planning your futures? Is your plans to work for the same agency or what ribbit." Tsuyu said.