What it Takes to Break Him

It was another day at school. And graduation was only 5 months away. Bakugou was with Kirishima and Kaminari on the rooftop for lunch hour. His friends were joking and talking about random subjects. Bakugou wasn't paying any attention to his friends. Instead he was busy texting on his phone. A small smile appeared when he began texting the person back.

Kaminari and Kirishima noticed the rare sight in front of them... the "King of Explodo-Kills" was smiling. Their mouths hanged open.

"Dude who is the girl you're texting?" Kirishima bluntly said.

Bakugou turned off his phones screen and told them to fuck off. He then noticed his phone going off again. When he opened the message, his facial structure on his face calmed down.

"Okay now this is just out of character for him." Kaminari said.

"Dude I know. I mean he has been acting different lately.... let's figure out who it is!" Kirishima said.

"Alright how?" - Kaminari

"Leave it to me! Just follow my lead okay!?" - Kirishima.

"Sooo Kaminari. We have been students at this school since freshman year man. Time sure does fly huh. Makes you think about life after school. We will be heros soon. But what we don't have is a girlfriend to date." He said.

Knowing where this is leading to. Kaminari decided to go along with Kirishima's plan.

"You're right man. I mean being a hero will be our careers. But we don't have a gal to spend our free time with. Makes you wonder who will be our future wives huh? Out of curiosity Kirishima, do you have your eye on any girl in UA?" Kaminari said.

"Course I do. Our class is filled with cute strong girls. Right Kaminari?" He said.

Bakugou can hear his friends conversation and chose to ignore it.

"Yeah it is. To be honest I was planning on asking Jirou out after we graduate school. I've been having my eye on her for quite some time. If she says yes then we will be an awesome hero team wouldn't you say?" Kaminari says

"Hell yeah! Fighting villains with a strong gal to complement your strength is fucking awesome." Kirishima says.

"Dude who do you have your eye on? Obviously not Jirou. She is out of reach bro." The electrification user said.

"Bro code man. Bro code. I respect that. She is all yours. Hmm let's see. Momo is out of the equation too. Shouto got her. Pinky has a boyfriend too, who was he again? Can't remember. All that leaves is Tsuyu, Toru, and sweet Ochako." Kirishima says.

Bakugou's eye flinched. How dare he calls my girlfriend by her first name? Who the fuck does he think he is? Shit better act like I don't care. Don't want these side characters to know about our relationship. He thought.

"Such lovely ladies? Who will you choose?" - Kaminari

"I don't know man. Let's see Tsuyu and I don't talk at all. I think she said I wasn't her type before at a party, so she is out the picture. Toru is head over heels for Ojiro.. they both are. That leaves Ochako. " - Kirishima

Kaminari was watching Bakugou the entire time, while listening to Kirishima talking about the girls. He noticed no reaction from the explosion user. He was beginning to loose hope. That was until Kirishima mentioned Uraraka. He swear he saw a small hidden smoke come out of Bakugou's palms. Could it be Uraraka? No way she likes Midoriya.... right? Let's find out. He thought.

"Ochako is a real catch don't you think? Man that is awesome. She is cute, strong, attractive, and single. Yup she is the whole package." - Kaminari said.

He stared at Bakugou and saw him staring at his turned off phone screen. His teeth were faintly grinding against each other. Just barely though. Kirishima noticed too.

"Doesn't she like Midoriya though? I mean they basically hang out with each other everyday. Man he sure is lucky. Am sure after all this time, they must have done something. I wouldn't be surprised if they are secretly dating. You know how Midoriya is. He is shy and I don't think he would go public announcing his relationship with his best friend." Kirishima said.

Bakugou's phone began to quietly crack in his fist.

"You know it makes sense. Remember whenever someone asked her out on a date she always said no. Yeah that must be it. She probably is just secretly dating Midoriya. But this is just assumptions. What would you do if by some chance they didn't have feelings for each other and they were just friends?" - Kaminari said

"Well if that was a miracle then I would ask Ochako to date me, can you image us together. I think we would look great with each other. I think we would be the best couple hero team too." - Kirishima said.

"SHE ISNT FUCKING DATING DEKU YOU BASTARDS. DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD CHOOSE A LOSER LIKE HIM TO BE HER BOYFRIEND. DONT EVEN FUCKING MAKE ME LAUGH. AND SHE WOULDNT FUCKING SAY YES TO DATE YOUR FUCKING STUPID ASS YOU SIDE CHARACTER!" Bakugou yelled. He was furious and he accidentally used his quirk to explode his phone. Bakugou saw the looks of his friends face. Fuck me man! I can't believe I said that out loud. Fuck they are going to figure it out. FUCK.

"Oh yeah? How do you know she isn't dating Midoriya? I think they are meant to be together, no offense Kirishima." Kaminari joked.

"Yeah I know she is out of my league, but Midoriya might have a chance at her." He said. Bakugou hates it when Midoriya's name is mentioned at all. Come on this has to break him. Kirishima thought.

"I just fuckin know she wouldn't go out with that loser. It's common sense. Who would date that failure? She is too good for him.. for any of you assholes!" Bakugou barked.

Got him. Both Kirishima and Kaminari thought.

"Say Bakugou you don't have any feelings for Ochako do you?" The red head said.

"No I fucking don't.... I do NOT have any feelings for her." He lied.

"Yeah that's good then. She wouldn't date a guy like you anyways. It's good to know she wouldn't consider you. Saves you from rejection bro." Kaminari said.

"What the fuck did you say? Do you guys really want to fucking die. Shut the fuck up both of you! You fucking worthless bastards! Get the fuck out of my face!" Bakugou yelled. His red eyes beaming holes through his friends heads. He was pissed.

"Why are you mad? Didn't you say you didn't have feelings for her? The way I see it as she is going to date Midoriya rather it be before or after graduation." Kirishima said. Fuck I don't mean to mess around with him this much. But we already went this far. Mine as well make him spill it out. He thought.

"FUCK OFF ASSHOL-" Bakugou was cut off from the bell. Lunch was over.

"Fucking assholes." Is all the explosive user said when he angrily walked away from the guys.

"Damm we almost got him. We sure were dicks to him. But at least we know that something is happening between him and Uraraka." Kirishima says.

~~~ at class ~~~
Uraraka was beginning to wonder what was her boyfriend doing. Class was about to start and he hasn't been answering her texts. When she sat down on her chair. She notices an angry pissed off Bakugou walking to his desk. He looks like he is going to mess up someone's face soon. She then sees Kirishima and Kaminari innocently whistling while coming to class. She looks back at Bakugou and his eyes look murderous and she compares his behavior to a ticking time bomb. What happened? She thought.