Different Emotions

"Please!!!! Come on!" Uraraka begged for the 20th time for today.

"For fucks sake woman! The evaluation is in a few fucking days, like really fucking soon. Even I fucking know to take a rest before that shitty test. You should fucking do the same. After all Aizawa said that every year the test changes. So we fucking don't even know what to expect. Now calm the fuck down and fucking rest." Bakugou said.

"But I have to train! Come one I only practice four times out of the week! And am almost done perfecting a new move! Am so close! Please please please. I swear all you have to do is beat me up while I try to use it!" She yelled.

Bakugou coughed out his curry. They were currently eating lunch at a small restaurant. The customers and the waitresses were caught suddenly staring at the couple.

"Hey! Don't you fucking yell out that shit in public! Now everyone fucking thinks that I beat up my girlfriend for fun, because she fucking begs for it!" He violently whispers.

The sudden realization that what she said sounded wrong made her embarrassed and lower her head.

"Haha ahh sorry about that." She says.

He grunts as he tries to avoid all the glances he was receiving.

The couple paid their bill and left the restaurant quickly.

Uraraka looked at the sidewalk while they were walking back to the dorms.

"...Fine I'll fucking help you train. I don't know why the fuck you suddenly ask me to, when you insisted that you train by yourself for a while now any ways." He gave in.

"Omg thank you so much!" She dove for a hug around his arm.

"And I didn't want you to train with me because I wanted to show you a cool new move when it was ready...but I almost got it down and the evaluation is next week so I don't really have that much time." She admitted.

"Oh yeah and what is this super cool move huh?" He asks.

"You know it's a funny story on how I discovered it... BUT AM NOT TELLING YOU YET." She childishly said.

"Why you! Fuck fine then. Not like I won't see it soon." He says.

They entered the dorms and went to their rooms and changed.

~~~ At the training area~~~

"Okay go as far away from me as you can please. When you are at a far away distance them come running towards me and attempt to land an attack on me alrighty." Uraraka commanded.

"Why the fuck do I have to be away? You need extra time to attack me huh? Whats the matter loose your confidence?" he grinned.

"Do you remember how long it took me to master zero gravity without physical contact?" She asked him.

"A year was it?" he questioned.

"Yes about a year. Well since I began training on me own, I tried to learn how to expand my range of zero gravity to get an opponent when they are far away from me, and I got the hang of it over the months." She responded.

"Then why the fuck am I here? If you got the hang of it, isn't that good news?" Bakugou asked.

"Well one day, when I was training, I got a call from somebody and it annoyed me, no it got me angry and something strange happen when I used my quirk." She told.

"What fuckin happened?" he wondered.

"Go start running now, go far away from me. I want to see the range limit I can use this move." She said.