Just a Normal Day

"I said fucking wear it floaty!" The angry Bakugou said. (Demanded) and shoved his sweater in front of her face.

"And I said no." She calmly said.

"And why the hell not! Why you." He twitched.

"Katsuki... you don't really expect me to wear a sweater. At the beach. Weirdo.." she responded.

Folding his sweater and giving it back to him.

"Yeah will there will be fucking weird ass perverted guys where we are going duh! Do you want some old ass perverted guy staring at your ass all day or what?" He questions.

"It's mostly going to be the class at the area. This weekend is an event, people from that neighborhood love going to it. So it's mostly just us. And it's too hot for a sweater. Relax don't get riled up before we leave tomorrow. I swear one of these days you are going to ruin your perfect handsome face, with wrinkles." She says.

They were at his room. He was packing for the trip tomorrow. And Uraraka decided to join him.

He rushed to his closet and tugs a shirt off the hanger.

"Here wear this shit then." He says.

He throws his shirt at her.

"Wouldn't that be more sexual though. I mean if I was a guy and I saw a girl in nothing but an oversized shirt, wouldn't I be having some perverted thoughts?" She questions. She clearly giving her boyfriend a confused look.

He grunts and opens his dresser.

"Here and stop fucking whining." He grunts.

He throws a pair of shorts at her.

Which looked to big for her. Katsuki usually liked to get a couple sizes bigger than his actual size.

She yawns and puts the shorts over her jean shorts. His shorts fall down on the floor immediately.

"So I guess these shorts are goners huh? Yeah those perverted guys would be crawling all over me. " she says.

"AHH will fuck it. Just stay by me the whole trip. I swear to god if I fucking find out someone is looking at you, I'll burn them into ashes." He says. He does his signature pose of his hand forward with explosions being released.

"Tee hee. You worry to much. But you look cute, so I guess it's okay." She jokes.

"Cute huh? Am not fucking cute. Cute is for people who are wusses. Am fucking handsome. Get that straight." He blushes.

"Sureeeeeeee." She pinches his cheek.

~~~ Somewhere else~~~
"Sir, two envelopes have arrived. Both are acceptance forms." A lady said.

"Eh? Two? From what schools. Is it both UA?" Endeavor dropped whatever he was doing. He was waiting for the job acceptance forms to come.

"No sir, one is from UA and the other is from Isamu Academy." The lady said.

"One from UA? Besides Shouto, there was only two students who I gave an offer to. It's either the one with the explosions or gravity girl." He raised his voice.

"Who accepted it?" He says to himself as he opened the UA envelope.

He wanted both the boy with the explosions and the gravity girl. But if it was only one that accepted. He hoped it was the one with  gravity.

She had to accept him. Their agency.. any agency needs a quirk like that. Whoever landed her. Is no question am agency to be reckon with.

Come on! Let me see her name! Endeavor thought.

He opened the envelope and nearly gave his assistant a heart attack.

"YES SHE PICKED US. WE HAVE GRAVITY ON OUR SIDE!" He yelled with joy. (His version of joy).

"That's great sir! She will be a great addition to your company." The lady said.

He looked at her.

"Yes, yes it is." He said still looking at her papers.

"Sir? Are you not going to check what student accepted the job from Isamu Academy?" She asked.

"No I don't need to. I only wanted one student from there. And let me say. These two are perfect." Endeavor smirked.

~~~ else where~~~
"HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT. STOP DODGING THE QUESTION. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN ARE YOU GUNNA ASK HER. FUCK. " Mitsuki yelled.

She yelled right through the phone by Bakugou's ear.

"AHHH FUCK WOMAN. I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO YELL AT THE STUPID ASS PHONE. SHIT YOU GIVE ME AN EAR ACHE EVEN WHEN I AM NOT AT YOUR SHITTY HOUSE." Bakugou yelled.

"AHHH YOU LITTLE SHIT. STOP YELLING AT THE PHONE WILL YA. YOU HYPOCRITE SHIT. YOU TRYING TO MAKE YOUR YOUNG MOTHER LOOSE HER HEARING HUH?" She yelled in pain.

Bakugou's ear continued to hurt after the back to forth yelling session between his mom and himself.

He hung up the phone, knowing his mom would throw a bitch fit soon.

He was at his dorms. Uraraka left about an hour ago to finish packing for the trip.

He always wondered why the fuck girls took forever to pack for anything. They always end up overpacking and not even using half the stuff they pack. He knew all to much from his mother.

He walks to his desk drawer and opens it. He takes out a box and dropped on his bed.

As he laid on his back on his bed. He took out the box and watched it. He opened the box and there was the engagement ring.

"Everything is going to change soon." He says to himself.

A/N
Short chapter today! I don't feel like I should post the full chapter right now. I don't think anybody wants to read a 5-6 thousand word chapter.... I broke it off here cuz the next chapter is when everything gets interesting. By the way. Can anybody guess who the student from Isamu Academy is and what his potential role in the future chapters we'll be? Hint hint watch BNHA  ova training of the dead!